(10-22-2004) Play Vertigo -- U2vertigo.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Play Vertigo

A game called "Vertigo" is now available for play at u2vertigo.com, one of the sites registered by DigiCC (the web company co-owned by Adam Clayton's brother, Sebastian) earlier in the year.

The object of the game is to get your feet on solid ground as quickly as possible before being over-taken by the effects of vertigo.

High scorers are eligible for prizes, including the much-coveted limited-edition "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" box set.

Thanks bonozevolik

Ok something is seriously screwed up with this game...

a.) how the HELL can you get over a thousand? I can just reach the 1000 mark.

b.) I keep randomly dieing for no freakin' reason. At first I thought it may be the vertigo meter but it doesn't even get close to all the way up before I die...and I'm definitely not falling. Sometimes I'm just standing there and it just kills me for no good reason.

Something fishy is up...

edit: eh...figured out a shortcut of sorts...can rack up to 1400+ points but nowhere NEAR the 2300...there must be some kind of cheat going on...

edit 2: 1560 is my high score but DAMN it keeps killing me randomly for no reason...

Last edited:
at one point my score suddenly jumped up to 9401010101010 and then when i died there it was again in the registration form, "1st prize here i come" thought i, so i jumped (so to speak) to the high score table to see Jiten, Simone and Rikesh still leading, whoever they are.

Loads of bugs in this....i reckon they should raffle the prizes

Last edited:
What?! I could only get to 250! I couldn't jump far enough to get past the second page. Plus the movement is jerky and slow.

damn...I'm up to 1940!!

edit: make that 1950

edit 2: make that 1960..still don't know how I'm gonna get those extra few hundred points...there's a loophole i'm missing somewhere...

Last edited:
yeah, i've managed to get to 1970 but struggling to get close to that again! what's the score to beat? 2390!!! ach

Evalicious said:
Is there anyone who sucks more than me at this game???
:wave: I have walked off all the buildings at least twice by now!

I can´t understand where one building starts and the other one ends, cos it´s all black and white!!!

God dammit, im just gonna buy myself that special edition!

and i´ll buy it to all of those who suck at this game with me...:|

Is it the consensus that it's surely not possible to get a high score of 3220 - as obtained by Tobias - or is it just sour grapes that it's looking increasingly likely that I'm going to have to perform open-wallet surgery and buys those U2 goodies. I can't get any higher than 1980 and this game is really starting to get on my nerves.

ewen said:
Is it the consensus that it's surely not possible to get a high score of 3220 - as obtained by Tobias - or is it just sour grapes that it's looking increasingly likely that I'm going to have to perform open-wallet surgery and buys those U2 goodies. I can't get any higher than 1980 and this game is really starting to get on my nerves.

You can't without cheating. I figured out one of the cheats quite easily, but now someone has over 10,000 points...so clearly there are more. Here's a hint to the cheat I found...just click play.

Back
Top Bottom