(10-19-2006) Bono's Wife Alison Hosts Charity T-Shirt Launch -- Hello!*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
[SIMG]http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2006/10/19/bono-ali-hewson/imgs/bono-1a.jpg[/SIMG]
Bono's Wife Alison Hosts Charity T-Shirt Launch

When it comes to fighting world poverty, Bono and his wife Ali Hewson make quite a team. The pair were in London this week to promote their fashion label's ONE t-shirts, profits of which will go to workers in the African country of Lesotho.

The philanthropic U2 frontman, real name Paul David Hewson, was the picture of pride as he wrapped his arms around Ali who was hosting the launch party in exclusive department store Harvey Nichols. And the pair were in no shortage of homegrown and international celebrities to help highlight their cause.

Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams were among the A-listers who had modelled the t-shirts for a series of black and white photos, while Sex And The City's Kim Cattrall joined former 007 heart-throb Pierce Brosnan and actress Patsy Kensit for Wednesday's star-studded soiree.

The black and white t-shirts are made by Edun – the socially conscious clothing brand created by Ali, her rocker husband and New York designer Rogan Gregory – as part of the Make Poverty History campaign. They cost £28, £7 of which will go to the Apparel Lesotho Alliance To Fight Aids to provide education and medicines for factory workers and their families.

bono-1a.jpg

Bono and Ali

bono-kim-cattrall-3a.jpg

Ali and Kim Cattrall

--Hello!

They always look great together...
I love Ali's dimples!
it's a true example of survival...
most would say Ali is so lucky, i actually think B is the lucky one :)

Jono said:
I love Ali's dimples!

Yes, dimples are a true example of survival. :|

:wink:

Jono said:
I love Ali's dimples!
Yes he is! Blessed is more like it.
In the new book out , it's alluded to that she actually saved his life during that tormented time after his mother passed away. THANKS ALI! and thank GOD:)

Last edited:
Bono and Ali look so good together and they're doing magnificent things around the world, an excellent job to help peoples in need of food, water, health, love and much more than it.
Besides awakening the social conscience of the people from all over the world.

Back
Top Bottom