(10-15-2004) See U2 on TOTP -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
See U2 on TOTP

The performance is now over, congrats to all of you who won tickets to U2's taping of tonight's episode of "Top of the Pops." For those of you who weren't lucky enough to see it in person (or for those outside the UK who didn't catch it on television) Getty Images is running pics of the taping and TOTP's site has a 30-second clip of "Vertigo" live.

The Getty Images pics can be found here

TOTP's U2 page is here.

Thanks angelofdublin and U2granny!

I have recorded the video....and you can download it here:

h**p://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=9850

you might have to create an account for that website first!

Also when it is not seeded anymore.....just go here and download it from the U2BloodRedSkyHub

h**p://www.u2bloodredskyhub.com

Info on the recording:

U2 Performing LIVE at BBC's Top Of The Pop
------------------------------------------

Date: 2004-10-15
Format: DVD (PAL)
Audio: Stereo (Dolby Digital 2.0)

Recorded from Cable with Philips DVD Recorder (DVDR-80)
in 2 hour mode.....

Size: 167 MB (175,542,272 bytes)
Length: 4:25

Again have lots of fun watching this one...!!

gr. Propaganda

Here's a review of the London show, plus pictures...

h**p://www.thefinalword.co.uk/content/view/285/35/

That was simply a totally awesome experience!!!! We were right in front of Edge with just one other person in front of us on the barrier.

They played Vertigo, All Because of You and City Of Blinding Light. It then turned out this was a rehearsel and Bono said 'hope you're here when we come back' - er, ok then, if we must!

So then it came to the live bit and they launched into Vertigo again - crowd went nuts - it's a total crowd pleaser bouncer of a song. Great live.

I loved the other new songs straight away, there are definite echos of old U2 in there. Definitely back to big guitars and awesome Bono vocals. I kep thinking how massive the tour is going to be, these songs, plus the old stuff, I don't see how it can't fail to be one of the most amazing tours yet.

When they started the riff for Desire I went absolutely mental and apologise to the person who's foot I kept landing on.

I've been a fan since the beginning and been to countless gigs and I feel really privileged to have been at this event. It was totally mindblowing and I loved it!!!

:bow: :applaud: :bow: :applaud: :bow: :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom