(10-12-2005) Bono Designs Lunchbox to Help Lunchbox Fund - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Bono Designs Lunchbox to Help Lunchbox Fund

Proof that Bono's clever illustrations for Peter and the Wolf and myriad autograph drawings were no fluke, the singer has now taken to designing a lunchbox to benefit the food bank for New York City and the Lunchbox Fund along with Brad Pitt, celebrity chef Mario Batali, Michael Stipe, Oscar winner Hilary Swank and more. The auction begins Friday, October 14, 2005, at 9:00 p.m. For more information, visit www.thelunchboxauction.org.

To read the press release, go here.

Many thanks to Barbara!

Last edited:
Looks like Edge and Anton Corbijn are also participating.
I'm interested in seeing what these little boxes look like.

So do I! I can see it now....people at work are already rolling their eyes and mocking me about my U2 obsession. A lunchbox would be icing on the cake! I want to see one. I wonder how much they will sell for?

Carek1230 said:
So do I! I can see it now....people at work are already rolling their eyes and mocking me about my U2 obsession. A lunchbox would be icing on the cake! I want to see one. I wonder how much they will sell for?

Well, it's pro-bono...
:wink:

It's a very nice and original idea :wink:

I think I saw those underoos somewhere--they were red & Bono signed them. Bono's face on my :ohmy: Would love to have a lunch box--I did have have Beatles & Monkees lunch box when I was a wee lass.

Back
Top Bottom