(10-09-2006) Bono on 'Oprah' Friday -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Bono on "Oprah" Friday

One of our very own PLEBAns had the scoop last week and now it's been confirmed. Bono will be on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" this Friday, Oct. 13, to talk about (RED).

Oprah.com describes the episode as:

"It's a world-wide, life-changing event that is starting right here. Big stars, big surprises…are you “red”-y? The world will change and you can be a part of it. Talk about this show."

Get more information about the episode here.

Ugh!!!!!

I have to be at work, so does the person who has been lately taping shows for me (Spike Lee's HBO Katrina doc, U2 and Green Day at the Dome)..since my VCR went on the fritz..and I don't have my own PC or laptop to download it from....(hopefully Christmas that will change...)

CAN SOMEONE TAPE THIS FOR ME?!?!? Pretty please?!?!?:( :drool: :mad: :wink:

Thanks for notifying me. I will get a blank tape and get my mom to record that. I have every other Oprah U2 apperance.

YouTube will not help me....like I said, I don't have a PC. And even if I did, I don't want to store this in a computer, I want it on a disc or videotape so I can pop it in and play it forever...

Isabelle....any way you can have a copy made for me?!?! I am trying to get other people to tape it but so far, no luck....

What time and network is it on anyway? (Haven't watched Oprah in sooooo long.:)

I just saw an ad for Oprah's show that said Bono and Alicia Keyes are going to perform together! Maybe I should get someone to fill in for me at work...

For all those with Comcast cable, be advised..The baseball championship - playoffs whatever, are on instead of Oprah.
I'm in the central time zone and Oprah should have come on at 4PM. :madspit: But the game was on when I got home. :eyebrow:
Didn't someone mention Oprah is shown late(r) at night? I hope so. :| Otherwise I'll be watching Larry King tonight for Bono.

Edited to say: Brian Williams /NBC News will have a report on Bono and the Red Campaign. It's on now.. (5:30 Central time):wink:

Last edited:
That sucks, sue! I got to watch Oprah and the Tigers baseball game. I wish I knew how to put it online, but it's a VHS tape.

Teta..I have one copy of it. If you cant find a copy I'll gladly send mine since I always tape stuff and never watch it again. I was able to watch it live today..let me know:)

Back
Top Bottom