(10-03-2006) A Date With the Band -- U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
[SIMG]http://www.fanfire.com/images/product/large/U2T/U2T39804.jpg[/SIMG]
A Date With the Band

U2.com is now selling the official U2 2007 calendar, featuring 12 band shots from different eras, all most likely taken from "U2 By U2."

Of the calendar, the site says:

EXCLUSIVE TO U2.COM
A date with your favorite band every day of the year! Stunning full color, large format photos from every era of the band's career for every month of 2007. Treat a friend or treat yourself - make a date for it now!

Order the $14.95 calendar from the U2.com shop here.

U2T39804.jpg

302_main2.jpg

--U2.com

I hate U2 calendars. These look just like the ones I bought years ago. The pictures are great, but I also want a calendar to function as a calendar. These calendars are set up so differently from any "normal" calendar that they become useless. As a result, I haven't bought one in years and I probably won't buy one ever again.

awesome....I liked the pictures from the last one I bought so much that I still hang up the old calendar. I guess I never really use calendars as well, as a calendar and write on them....at least the U2 ones anyway. :wink:

sidenote: I would like to know when they're going to update the rest of the U2 shop. the mousepads have been sold out of nearly every design for a longggg time now.

Back
Top Bottom