(09-28-2004) Canadians, Download 'Vertigo!' -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Canadians, Download "Vertigo!"

Yesterday U2.com announced that fans in the United States and the United Kingdom could purchase "Vertigo" for download through iTunes. Universal Canada has informed Interference.com that Canadian fans can purchase the tune through (http://puretracks.com) Puretracks.

Update: Universal Canada has let us know the cost of the download is 99 cents Canadian.

Last edited:
Actually, Puretracks isn't too bad. A lot of MP3's today coming off eMule, Kazaa, WinMX, etc take time to download and are crappy quality, go static 30 seconds in, have skips, or are just completely fake files altogether.

Puretracks has guaranteed downloads, with a really fast DL rate, and perfect MP3s every time.

I've used them for hard-to-find MP3's and I've never regretted it. Not something I'd use for every download (it adds up), but still convenient.

It's not about being greedy. A lot of people who have an ethical problem downloading for free like places like iTunes and Puretracks because they're paying for it, plus they get what they want. :up:

Re: Re: (09-28-2004) Canadians, Download 'Vertigo!' -- Interference.com*

beli said:

Well look it up then! :grumpy:

Sorry Im just bitter and twisted about the lack of legal downloadability in Australia :sigh :

Thank you DaveC for sharing the download cost with us. Because I am not in Canada, I could not access the Puretracks site and was not able to find out the cost of downloads.

Back
Top Bottom