(09-27-2004) U2 Album Cover on Amazon -- Interference.com *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
(09-27-2004) U2 Album Cover on Amazon -- Interference.com

[SIMG]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0006399FS.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg[/SIMG]
U2 Album Cover on Amazon

Amazon.com now has the album cover for 'How to Dismantle and Atomic Bomb'.

You can view their listing directly:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...002-8962528-2571230?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

B0006399FS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Nothing incredible (like the AB cover), but a great photo. Again, elegance in its simplicity. I think with a title like that, a simple cover was definitely needed - let the music do the talking, not the album cover. :wink:

That said, the band has a AB-ish look to them, especially Bono. Are those his FLY glasses again? :ohmy: I wonder how many pairs of those he'll lose (if he's like me and my sunglasses, a fair number).

simple, nothing particuarly striking about it, but pretty cool anyway

talk about airbrushing photographs to make people look better....They did a great job in thickening Bono's hair and taking 20 years off him!

Sweet Cover!!!

Great cover, pleasantly surprised.

I get the feeling that "they'll dismantle it".

After all these years we finally see them up close once again on a cover.

Classic simplistic approach.

Last edited:
I like it. A simple cover is needed for such a complex title. I love how each of them look. They look like they are all in deep thought.........thinking.........about how to dismantle an atomic bomb.

edge looks like he died suddenly.
adam died peacefully.
larry is facing the killer.
bono is the killer.

What a weird photo, Edge and Adam look POP-era, Bono looks AB-era and Larry for once is the only one that looks his age... Not the best of covers mind..

Really nice! The calendar shot was great, but way too similar to JT and ATYCLB.

Red and black are always a good combination.

No, it doesn't look as "slick" as usual, but once we hear the album I'm sure we'll all understand why this cover works best with the music.

Back
Top Bottom