(09-27-2004) EXCLUSIVE! Download Vertigo Now! Plus Exclusive Live Video! -- U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
EXCLUSIVE! Download Vertigo Now! Plus Exclusive Live Video!

From today fans can download U2's new single Vertigo - and catch a clip of the band performing the track live.

The download of Vertigo is available from iTunes in the US and the UK.

Please select your store:
US
UK

Please check back soon for a list of all iTunes stores and other national and international digital download stores where you can download Vertigo.

Not only that but this!

We had our cameras in the Dublin recording studio recently when the band were performing the new single - here's some of the footage we snatched.

PLUS!

We also had our cameras on the beach in Portugal when Anton Corbijn was taking photos. And with this video clip you get to hear the doubly-dizzy Jacknife Lee remix of Vertigo.

AND FINALLY FOR TODAY... Check these exclusive images we snapped while the band were in Spain a few days shooting the Vertigo video.

So keep checking back on U2.Com - we've got the inside story on the making of the new video, live from a plain in Spain, which we'll be posting here in the next few days.

(Phew! Time for a lie down!)

--U2.com

Ed. Note: The iTunes links are not working at this time. Keep trying and checking back with Interference.com and U2.com for the latest.

Last edited:
Also noted on the site, the final tracklisting for the album!

1. Vertigo
2. Miracle Drug
3. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
4. Love And Peace Or Else
5. City Of Blinding Lights
6. All Because Of You
7. A Man And A Woman
8. Crumbs From Your Table
9. One Step Closer
10. Original Of The Species
11. Yahweh

Vertigo only at #8?
I suppose it's too early to take the top spot. But at the iTunes store Vertigo ranks 8th as I type.

They promise a "Live performance of Vertigo from the studio"...
That´s just bullshit. It´s just a promo-video shoot... Nothing live about it...

Back
Top Bottom