(09-24-2005) All Because of Minneapolis - U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
All Because of Minneapolis

U2.com has posted the set list for Minneapolis. See the fun below!

Read the Star Tribune review here.

Pioneer Press review here.

U2.com's report here.

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Cry / Electric Co.
The Ocean
Still Haven’t Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make it on Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets Have no Name
One

First Time
Wild Horses
With or Without You

All Because of You
Crumbs From Your Table
Yahweh
Vertigo

http://www.u2.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=1722

Last edited:
electric co., crumbs, yahweh, wild horses...come on guys hook me up on 10/4...missed out on electic co. yahweh & wild horses in May by one show...11 shows no eletric co. (a favorite since jr. high) and one wild horses (favorite)...still have 12/4 & 12/7 to look forward to

Crumbs,can't believe it,the boys are really starting to mix it up.We could here 50 different song's on this tour or more:dancing:

A big let down from the last (and fantastic) setlist. Why they keep going with Vertigo twice?, instead of Bad? Discotheque? The Fly ? Zoo Station?...

While I agree, Ponkine, that it seems a waste to do "Vertigo" twice, I would hardly call this set-list a big let down. Seeing U2 play "Crumbs" for the first time is already reason to celebrate! Speaking of which, U2 also played "First Time" and some other rarities (for this tour) like "Wild Horses" and "I Still Haven't...". Therefore, I'd say this was a very strong set-list.

Also, as I wrote, while I'm not a fan of the double "Vertigo", I have to admit, hearing the song a second time and seeing the concert end on such a powerful rush is a great feeling. Perhaps U2 should push "Vertigo" to the end instead of the beginning... :hmm: Nah - to be honest, I love seeing "Vertigo" open the show and have CoBL played later.

Right now, I'm just thrilled U2 are still doing "Miss Sarajevo"!! I hope they keep doing this - I can't wait to hear Bono do the Pavarotti part in person!! :hyper:

Just got home from minneapolis.....crumbs rocked!!!!....vertigo twice has to go.......what a great show. The Poveratti part is so awesome in person!

Back
Top Bottom