(09-22-2006) U2 Signing in New York City -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
U2 Signing in New York City

London and Dublin aren't the only cities U2 is hitting to promote "U2 By U2." Today, U2.com members in the United States got word that the band will be signing its new book in New York City next Tuesday. Members can enter to win entrance to the event. Here are the details:

U2 will be signing copies of their new book U2byU2 (Harper Collins) on Tuesday 26th September in New York. U2.com has 150 invitations to the signing available exclusively for US subscribers. All you have to do is click below before 8pm this evening and follow the instructions for your chance to receive one invitation for the event. You'll need to be available to be in New York City on Tuesday from 10am until 3.30pm. If you're one of the 150 entrants selected at random, we'll let you know by 10am on Monday morning.

Enter here: www.u2.com/contest_nyc.php.

Good luck.
The U2.com Team

Passes have been made available for non-members through the bookstores U2 is appearing at so if you don't win passes, stay tuned for more information on how to get your book signed by the guys in U2.

Of course i'm stuck upstate in school taking an exam and studying for another one the next day! i'm so unlucky! it's scary, but this is making me genuinely upset :(

one4u2 said:
hyper:

Where is it crazy:

:hyper: :hyper:

:crazy: :crazy:

Hi, one4! : )

can't afford the book anyway.........so i'll be standing outside.....I'm sure I couldn't get in W/O buying the book.

BUT :drool: maybe , FINALLY I'll get to meet Bono.

AND I do want more photos.... I have some very lovely nighttime after MSG shows 05 photos of [2]Larry! &[1] The Edge!
the one of Adam is nice and the one of Bono is nice.

I REALLY WANT some good daytime photos!!! ESP Bono and AdAM. I'll takere photos of ALL of them if I can, there.

I've never seen in him close up in sunny daylight..."only" [yes, I have been lucky].....at night And NOT NEAR good lighting sourses......
...so I've never seen his beautiful blue eyes.
AT NIGHT even his MODEST-tinted shades HIDE his eyes alot more. :(
:wink:

SPECIAL REQUEST :giggle:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

EVERYONE PLEASE pray for SUNNY WEATHER THAT DAY!
....BECAUSE the WHOLE time U2 were in NYC for their Shows in OCT/NOV it was either very grey or Very grey & RAINY for hours & hours on end while trying to see/meet them outside. :madspit:

and........of course.........
*** GOOD LUCK*** ~ INTERFERENCERS !!!!!

: D : D : D : D

Last edited:
when do we know if we win or not? i have school tues. idc tho but how do we get the passes?
its kind of crappy that we know by mon. is it??

HELP!

thanks for the hugs dazzledbylight, i wish u and anyone else going tuesday the best of luck! :heart:

u guys think they'll be in nyc all week? i'm coming down friday... maybe if i'm lucky they'll be doing something that evening, lol

Only 150 people. {sigh}

I'm heading over to NYC Tuesday anyway. Maybe the lads will greet the crowds.

Aye, that would be nice!!

:giggle:

sorry, i'm sort of "punch drunk" after a too busy week, but at least there were no emergencies!

and amusing myself here, since i frequent al of the above stores!

and now I'm :hyper: they'll be in town again! :drool: :love:

:wink:

good luck!

i hope they stay in town and do some other public, semi-public events! the more events, the more chances!:drool:

why cant they come to philly??..maybe cuz theyre sooo busy
:::Sigh
what i would do to say hi to them :drool:

my dad wont take me even if i win...i know he wont my parents dont really care how much i love and obsess over them

the edge <3333333333333!
plus we know where NOTHING Is in nyc .. ive been there like 3 times...all on school trips or something of the sort
i want to cry :sad:

if anyone meets edge tell him adrienne says hi.

i am so psyched for next week...
MNF with the boys playing live with GD...haven't heard if the preshow will have more than The Saints are Coming played.

i am also hoping/praying to get my invite to the book signing. i have a presntation in manahttan on tuesday afternoon so it would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom