(09-17-2005) Toronto IV -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Toronto IV

The Set List Party has provide the following for tonight's final Toronto show. Next up U2 is the band's first US show in five months.

1. City of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo -snippet Rockaway Beach
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co
5. The Ocean
6. Beautiful Day-Snippet of SGT Pepper
7. Miracle Drug
8. Sometimes You Can't Make it Own Your Own - Snippet, Dirty Old Town
9. Love and Peace or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. Bullet in the Blue Sky Snippet Hands That Built America and Johnny Comes Marching Home
12. Miss Sarajevo

Human Rights Video

13. Pride (In the Name of Love)
14. Where the Streets Have No Name
15. One - Daniel Lanois playing the Irish Falcon - Old Man River Snippet Eddie Vedder on Stage!!

16. Discotheque
17. The Fly
18. With or Without You

19. All Because of You
20. Fast Cars
21. Yahweh
22. 40

Get U2.com's set list here.

More from U2.com here.

Jam! covers the show here.

Last edited:
This was a stellar show. As if Eddie Vedder's special appearance during Old Man River was not enough.... at long last POP gets its due. Instead of the ZOO TV themed opening to the 1st encore, they did a POPMART video to the pulsing sounds of POP MUSIK. Eventually BONO appeared, sporting his hat and did his popmart dance around the ellipse. All that was missing was the prize fighter robe. They then launched into a version of Discotheque which was truly epic, by turns very funky and rock hard. It was a pretty lengthy rendition of the song and Bono threw in snippets of Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood and if my ears were working correctly, I could have sworn that he tossed in a few snippets of This is Not a Love Song by PIL. Overpowering.

stm said:
This was a stellar show. As if Eddie Vedder's special appearance during Old Man River was not enough.... at long last POP gets its due. Instead of the ZOO TV themed opening to the 1st encore, they did a POPMART video to the pulsing sounds of POP MUSIK. Eventually BONO appeared, sporting his hat and did his popmart dance around the ellipse. All that was missing was the prize fighter robe. They then launched into a version of Discotheque which was truly epic, by turns very funky and rock hard. It was a pretty lengthy rendition of the song and Bono threw in snippets of Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood and if my ears were working correctly, I could have sworn that he tossed in a few snippets of This is Not a Love Song by PIL. Overpowering.

omg. :combust:

Back
Top Bottom