(09-14-2005) Bono Featured in New York Times Magazine - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
[SIMG]http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2005/09/13/magazine/18bono.1.184.jpg[/SIMG]
Bono Featured in New York Times Magazine

We have just received word from the New York Times Magazine that Bono's work on behalf of global poverty will receive the feature story treatment (9,000 words) in its September 18th issue.

More on the in-depth and amazing article by James Traub here. Do check it out.

Even more exciting than this articles is the opportunity for readers to submit questions directly to Bono. Just follow the above link for directions on how to do so.

18bono.1.184.jpg

(Dan Winters for The New York Times)

U2.com also has info on the story here.

Many thanks to Kathy for the heads-up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait till sunday - always get the NY Times takes me all week to read through it - I'll be sure to get the magazine out first :wink:

One of my Sunday rituals is to pick up the Times and read it while having my coffee at Rochambo. I guess I won't have to add any sugar to my coffee; this article on Bono will be sweet enough.:wink:

When I think of Bono, the thing that gets me the most lately is this: Imagine having people who are the very best of the best surrounding you. What would it be like to live and work in that sort of environment?

Not only the best musicians, but the all the people who give voice and colour and motion to the world. Do you know what I mean?

Imagine that.

Back
Top Bottom