(09-09-2004) Rumor: 'Neon Lights' Available Online -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Rumor: "Neon Lights" Available Online

As reported earlier in the week, U2 has recorded a version of Kraftwerk's "Neon Lights" as a B-side to upcoming single "Vertigo." Fans are reporting that a full version is available for the listening online. The validity of this track has not been officially verified so all we can say is judge for yourselves.

To access the clip, visit theFull Version of U2's Neon Lights! discussion in our Where the Album Has No Name forum.

Thank you U2Soar and victor_f!

I'm really trying hard not to listen to any of these leaks, but its getting sssooooo hard!

Hi havent heard the neon lights cos the link dont work. Can someone send it to me rjj@ic24.net.

Also has anyone heard the Vertigo clip on Limewire, sounds a great song but its got somebody talking over it. Still sounds great though.

EvolutionMonkey said:
He guys click on this link and download the song to your hard drive then to listen to it rename the song from neonl.ok to neonl.mp3 For some reason they gave it the .ok extension.
Heres' the link.

http://www.zero.org/~dtena/neonl.ok

Thats so the hoster would not think it was an illegal mp3 file and shut the site down maybe? They used to do this and probably still do on sites where you could download full albums.

Hey,

Can somebody send it to me, too? The link to neonl.mp3 doesnt work anymore...

"The requested file was not found on this server."

I would be very very very very thankful!!!!!

grtz, Pascal (who's going to buy the single anyway but can't wait to hear it!!!!)

What's you e-mail addy? It's 3.77mb long, so make sure your account can handle it! I can e-mail it to anyone (2G e-mail!) Just drop me a line-

lsb2@hotmail.com

Forgot to add- I also have some of the other clips if anyone wants them mailed to them.

Last edited:
OH MY GOSH! This song is not very good. Believe me, I WANT this song to be awesome, but it's not. Almost like a lullaby gone wrong.

Sorry to be negative, but I have to be honest.

This is an interesting track, but sounds like a demo to me, maybe that's all it will sound like

What a load of crap!!!

I reckon they leaked this so when the single is released in a few weeks, Vertigo will sound awesome compared to this gutter-fodder. We would've got the 2nd single already if they hadn't wasted their time on this! Not that much time was spent on it anyway ....

That's just 3 people then..?
If anyone else wants Neon Lights e-mailed to them, I don't mind. I don't charge! It's 3.77mb, so make sure youe e-mail account is big enough.

:)

I tried e-mailing you the song, but it bounced back. I don't think your e-mail account is big enough. Neon Lights is 3.77mb

Back
Top Bottom