(08-24-2006) Catch a ZooTV Preview Clip -- U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Catch a ZooTV Preview Clip

With about a month left until "ZooTV Live From Sydney" hits DVD, U2.com is offering a series of preview clips. Catch the first one here.

In case you missed it, here's the rundown on the DVD release:

Disc One
Show Opening
Zoo Station
The Fly
Even Better Than The Real Thing
Mysterious Ways
One
Unchained Melody
Until The End Of The World
New Year’s Day
Numb
Angel Of Harlem
Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
Satellite Of Love
Dirty Day
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Where The Streets Have No Name
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Daddy’s Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
Lemon
With Or Without You
Love Is Blindness
Can’t Help Falling In Love

Disc 2
1. Bonus Tracks

1. Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around the World
2. Desire
(both taken live from the Zoo TV Special, Yankee Stadium, New York, 29th and 30th August 1992)
3. The Fly
4. Even Better than the Real Thing
(both taken live from the Stop Sellafield Concert, G-Mex Centre, Manchester, 19th June 1992)

2. Documentaries
A Fistful of Zoo TV
Zoo TV - The Inside Story
Trabantland

3. Extras
Video Confessional
Numb Karaoke

The DVD will be released Sept. 18 in the UK/ROW and Sept. 19 in the United States.

Let me just say that when I saw Zoo TV 14 years ago this August I was like the last one to leave my floor seat with tears in my eyes that it was over. :sad: I loved this tour. I then saw it inside as well and once again was the last to leave my seat.

I was actually waiting for someone to go tell Bono that theres a girl sitting out in the arena who wont leave yet. But no one did.:sad:

JCOSTER said:
Let me just say that when I saw Zoo TV 14 years ago this August I was like the last one to leave my floor seat with tears in my eyes that it was over. :sad: I loved this tour. I then saw it inside as well and once again was the last to leave my seat.

I was actually waiting for someone to go tell Bono that theres a girl sitting out in the arena who wont leave yet. But no one did.:sad:

I know the feeling, J! :hug:

If that preview is correct then it doesn't look like they did anything about the poor quality from the original VHS....what a shame!!! :sad: Can't they clean it up all? I always have to adjust the color and sharpness on my TV whenever I watch the VHS. Seems stupid to have crappy quality video of a tour that pushed technological boundaries!!! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom