(08-23-2004) TIME's Sneak Peak of New U2 Album - TIME*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got the new time magazine in the mail - ahh. the excitment of reading about new u2 in a magazine - Time has labled the new album as the critic's choice for music this fall (no new pictures:( )

agreed that the news of hte new album is "breaking" I have signed up for google news alerts on the new album - snce Monday I have around 30 hits - basically repeating the same story on information we already know - but still buzz growing

Glad to know that an outsider found it to be a great record......I am absolutely 100% more stoked than I've ever been........I'll literally have a heart attack on the first listen....

I mean, it's NEW U2! :drool:

its about time U2 gave in and returned to their roots to give fans what they want rather than preaching the message through experimentation although certaintly ATYCLB was a return to form but the two previous albums before that make me cry. In my opinion The first 5 years of U2s career where their best with so much raw energy and now that they are all great musicians, not just the Edge, who by now is some sort of superhuman guitar god means that every track on this album should be bangin, I only fell in love with half of their last one but this time I can see it being like the greatest hits of their first three albums except completely new.. if that makes sense..

Anna said:
Hey!!!

I'm sick of listening more and more about U2's new album. I think it will be great album, for me there's too much talk about it.
Oh God, but it's only my opinion...

I can't wait to hear it :scream: :kiss:

There's been alot of talk about this next album, maybe maybe too much talk.

You can never talk too much about U2. Especially when it comes to the new album!!:)

I remember way back when we thought the album would be called Solar, and that it would come out in March!:lmao:

Were we ever off... oh well, I can already feel that Edge riff ringing in my ears on September 24th.

"There's been a lot of talk about this next album, maybe too much talk..."

Mr MacPhisto, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:bow:

bugo said:
its about time U2 gave in and returned to their roots to give fans what they want rather than preaching the message through experimentation although certaintly ATYCLB was a return to form but the two previous albums before that make me cry. In my opinion The first 5 years of U2s career where their best with so much raw energy and now that they are all great musicians, not just the Edge, who by now is some sort of superhuman guitar god means that every track on this album should be bangin, I only fell in love with half of their last one but this time I can see it being like the greatest hits of their first three albums except completely new.. if that makes sense..

It's statements like these that make me wanna pull out my hair.

Back
Top Bottom