(08-22-2006) 'Rattle and Hum' Coming to Blu-ray -- The Man Room*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
"Rattle and Hum" Coming to Blu-Ray

Paramount Home Entertainment has announced their Blu-ray launch plans will encompass two waves of releases priced at an SRP of $29.99, with each wave patterned after the HD-DVD debut in July.

The first wave will roll out September 26 and includes 'Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow,' 'Tomb Raider,' 'Four Brothers' and 'Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow.'

Wave 2 will arrive October 10 and include 'U2: Rattle and Hum,' 'Aeon Flux' and 'The Italian Job.' The remaining three high definition titles already released on HD-DVD, 'The Manchurian Candidate,' 'We Were Soldiers' and 'Sahara,' will most likely be included in a third yet-to-be-announced wave.

Paramount's first double-dip remains the third 'Mission Impossible' film which will be released simultaneously on HD-DVD and Blu-ray on October 30 in both standalone editions and packed with the previous two 'Mission' films.

We're working on getting ahold of cover art for these new Blu-ray titles so stay tuned.

--The Man Room

So Rattle & Hum comes on HD-DVD, not Blu-Ray.

That's important because not every player will be able to play both HD-DVD and Blu-Ray.

its a grainy movie.....very grainy, it was grainy on dvd and it aint getting any less grainer on blu-ray.........i like the word grainy, it sounds like gravey but thats another topic altogether

It'd be nice if they released "Rattle and Hum" with all the fun extras DVDs usually get but, sadly, it hasn't happened so far and I don't see it happening this time either.

Back
Top Bottom