(08-21-2005) Stone's Error Puts Bono at Risk -- contactmusic*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Stone's Error Puts Bono at Risk

SHARON STONE nearly triggered a security scare when she left BILL CLINTON and BONO's telephone numbers behind when she moved out of her rented London apartment.

The BASIC INSTINCT star surprised Londoners when she suddenly quit her $7,200 (GBP4,000)-per-week flat following last month's (JUL05) bombings in the British capital - and cleaning staff were shocked to find the discarded celebrity numbers.

The source tells British newspaper Daily Mirror, "There were lots of handwritten notes, including some Post-Its stuck on the outside of the Yellow Pages.

"We were staggered to find these included numbers for Bill Clinton and Bono."

--contactmusic

But it also would be hard work for him to change the telephone number and give it to everybody he knows if the number was published in a newspaper or something like that.
It would be nice to chat with him, but when millions of people try to call it would become a bit too much :D

U2democrat said:
:lol: What a story! Those are quite some phone numbers to have...Bono and Clinton...two numbers I would love to have :drool:

Tell me about it!!! Sharon Stone= one lucky chick:blahblah:

Moonlit_Angel said:

Bono's would be cool to have, but are you sure you want to have Clinton's phone number around, or for him to know yours? :p.

Seriously, though, yeah, really, imagine just calling one of them up for a good-natured chat.

Angela

yeah if clinton had my phone number...well...that would be a disaster. :ohmy:

:shifty:

what?

Back
Top Bottom