(08-06-2005) Vertigo Nice -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Vertigo Nice

Last night the members of U2 played to an audience that included many family and friends in Nice, the band's home away from home in the south of France.

Reports to follow but U2.com has the set list as:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year’s Day
Beautiful Day
Still Haven’t Found
City of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes you Can’t Make it On Your Own
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
With or Without You

All Because of You
Yahweh
Vertigo

More on the Nice show here.

Last edited:
For the life of me I cannot understand why the band doesn't shake up the setlist more...especially on "special" nights. Again, for the hundreth time...WHERE IS " BAD"????

I just came back from Nice.... after having seen them in Berlin (worst U2 show I've seen in 15 years) and Zurich (very good show).... I have to say that it topped everything that I've seen in my life!!!!! It was fabulous, Bono got his voice back, like during Zoo TV, he used it so well, doing more than usual. They smiled, joked, played without a wrong note, Adam was ruling on the B-Stage, Edge was great and hit the chords in an angry way, Bono shouted, jumped.... talked a little less about Africa (which is good) and we had an unbelievable version of Sunday bloody Sunday!!!!

Only regret, no mixing in the setlist.... why? I don't know, I guess they feel comfortable with what they sing.....

Thanks U2 for another magical moment, I will never forget!:sad:

Back
Top Bottom