(08-01-2006) Win a Trip to Ireland -- Interference.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Win a Trip to Ireland

It's our Mecca and now Tourism Ireland and Aer Lingus are offering three winners the chance to visit Ireland for free. Details of the sweepstakes, accessible through www.discoverireland.com are as follows:

BE ONE OF THE WINNERS OF A ONE-WEEK TOUR OF IRELAND FOR TWO!

TOURISM IRELAND INVITES YOU TO BE A TOURISM PODCASTER!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tourism Ireland and Aer Lingus invite you to compete in an exciting contest that can take you to Discover Your Very Own Ireland!

Tell us why you would like to travel to Ireland and learn to be a good podcaster for Tourism Ireland’s “Your Very Own Ireland” contest and you could be one of three winners of a one-week tour to the Island of Ireland for two this fall – including round-trip airfare, accommodations, ground transportation, a sleek MP3 player and logistical support in Ireland to produce your own podcast.

And, best yet, no technical experience is necessary; we take care of all of this for you! All that is required is enthusiasm!

We’ll help you produce your podcast and record your impressions along the way -- your personal impressions of all the wonderful people you’ll meet, the wonderful sights you’ll see and the wonderful experiences you’ll enjoy. And when you return we’ll turn your recording into a podcast and post it on Tourism Ireland’s website.

Finalists will be interviewed by phone by the selection panel to choose the final three winners. Tourism Ireland will determine each winner’s exciting itinerary.

All entries must be received electronically by 7:00 PM ET August 31, 2006. The announcement of the lucky winners will be made on September 12, 2006. Each winner’s one-week trip must take place between September 25 and December 15, 2006.

Click here for more details and to enter. The contest is open to US residents 21 and over.

Already filled out the form. I wan't to win and go back. If I do win I am taking my mom.

So basically they want a salesperson to promote podcasting in exchange for a weeks vacation to Ireland?If youre working all week when do you get to sight see, on the job?:eyebrow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom