(07-21-2005) Milan Night Two -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Milan Night Two

U2.com has already posted the set list for U2's second night at San Siro, Milan. More details and reports are sure to follow for this concert that was being filmed for a future release.

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elev'tionNew Year¹s Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven¹t Found What I¹m Looking For
All I Want is You
City of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
With or Without You

Original of the Species
All Because of You
Yahweh
Vertigo

More on the second Milan show from U2.com here.

Last edited:
It was stunning... energy, screams all around, the volume, the choir, the lights... Oh, so beautiful!

There was a splendid moonlight -- Bono was so exciting about it!
it was incredible, I'm still shaking.
he was so tender, speaking italian and try to let us understand what he was saying!!!
WOW!

lady luck said:
It was stunning... energy, screams all around, the volume, the choir, the lights... Oh, so beautiful!

There was a splendid moonlight -- Bono was so exciting about it!
it was incredible, I'm still shaking.
he was so tender, speaking italian and try to let us understand what he was saying!!!
WOW!

It sounds gorgeous indeed!
The full moon has been so wonderful last couple of nights, lovely to think of it in the dvd...I've not really heard about this choir and strings thing...it too sounds sweet.
cheers...

how are they staging Miss Sarajevo?!

to get away from silly name-calling...( I think Sarajevo indicates what good that sort of activity does a community)...
I was just flashing on the song and thinking about Pavorotti and so on...do they have a choir come in for that?! sounds exciting!!
open air, operatic, and the same bloody issues are still relevant in europe unfortunately...

cheerio...

Nube Gris said:
because its a great song you stupid asshole!

Hey, fuck you!

Did I say it was a bad song?

No, I merely commented on the fact that all of a sudden it shows up in 3 consecutive shows.

Now piss off with the TOTALLY UNNECESSARY name-calling and pull your head out of your ass.

Last edited:
I fail to see how that's a name called or a personal attack.

So I'm not allowed to defend myself in any way when someone I don't even know calls me a "stupid asshole" out of nowhere, eh? :rolleyes:

You can defend yourself without personal attacks. Two wrongs dont make a right. If you are personally attacked you report the post and let us deal with it. Otherwise you are both at fault.

Nube Gris said:
because its a great song you stupid asshole!

And for you this is a formal warning.
Name calling is not allowed here.
If it happens again your access to the forums may be removed.

Good lord I feel like we are back in grade school with the name calling and reprimands. I think it is a great thing that MS is being played

ShellBeThere said:
...do they have a choir come in for that?! sounds exciting!!
open air, operatic, and the same bloody issues are still relevant in europe unfortunately...

cheerio...

no choir: the crowd sing it with ONE voice!
thrilling!!I'm still shaking!

Back
Top Bottom