(07-10-2006) Tour dates within the NEXT week! - U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Tour dates within the NEXT week!

News just in: the previously postponed Vertigo '06 Tour dates are definitely being rescheduled and an announcement confirming all details will be made 'within the next week'.

Word is that the final details on shows are just about in place and an announcement is on the way. As usual U2.Com will be the first place to have the full story.

http://www.u2.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=1963

stonecircle said:
What does this mean for those of us who have tickets with ETS which went out of business?

im sure it wont matter your tickets will still be valid maybe try and email someone and ask them

And YAY!!!! can't wait for the dates to be released

This is starting to sound like a broken record " it will be soon...blah blah blah" I could have sworn bono implied the new dates were just around the corner earlier this year. I hope they added some more dates for all of the BS " ...any day now" for the last 6 months.

Stonecircle, visit atu2.com in the Column Off The Record bc ETS has closed it's doors, but it says hold on to the info. for a new booking with a diff. company

Just wait when the dates do get out, I bet we'll be getting "November is no good for me!" posts.

U2girl said:
Just wait when the dates do get out, I bet we'll be getting "November is no good for me!" posts.

November is great for me - coz I'm going to OZ for the shows and it will be summer there too... :hyper: :dancing:

So will this be called a continuation of Leg 4, as previously planned, or do you think they will call this Leg 5 or have a catchy name like Zoomerang? Of course that tour name change had to do with Zooropa being released.

well.i do hope it works out well for most of the NZ,, Aussie and Japan fans in particular and then others going there also.

Good Luck, Everyone !!!! :yes: :yes:

:hyper: hopes for some direct concert radio/or TV/net-stream, ala the last show played !!!! :drool: :drool:

:dancing:

at last, we have waited so long, cant please all the people all the time, but the message isn't "shows cancelled", its shows are going to happen, awesome, just checked to make sure my tickets are still here and they are, awesome.

U2girl said:

Oh, take your self-righteousness somewhere else. People do have legitimate complaints sometimes, you know, and for some of us, the March dates fit in perfectly with our schedules while November may be thoroughly difficult. Don't you dare to belittle anyone who finds the new dates clash with other commitments. That would be tactless.

Slipstream said:
So will this be called a continuation of Leg 4, as previously planned, or do you think they will call this Leg 5 or have a catchy name like Zoomerang? Of course that tour name change had to do with Zooropa being released.

I don't see how it could possibly be considered leg four, given that there will be a nine month gap. I know a lot of people around here are already referring to it as leg 5 and U2-Vertigo-Tour.com will be dubbing it leg 5 too. It will be interesting to see what U2's official merchandise and whatnot call it.

Unless there's a dramatic change of the setlist/stage/band image, this will probably be considered the rest of leg 4.

Axver said:

Oh, take your self-righteousness somewhere else. People do have legitimate complaints sometimes, you know, and for some of us, the March dates fit in perfectly with our schedules while November may be thoroughly difficult. Don't you dare to belittle anyone who finds the new dates clash with other commitments. That would be tactless.

Please, no personal attacks.

Back
Top Bottom