(07-05-2004) Updated: U2 Tour Pre-sales, Fan Club Update - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Advance notice is appreciated here! Gives me some perspective on why I'm working my ass off this summer. Also I'll be able to get my vacation requests in VERY early, way ahead of anyone else!

I was too late to be a Propaganda member, so this fan pre-sale thing is REALLY cool!

I'm so excited I could dance arond the room! :dance: :hyper:

yeah, i already know what my parents are buying me for my birthday, heeheheheheheheheheeheheheh!

Schmeg said:
Advance notice is appreciated here! Gives me some perspective on why I'm working my ass off this summer. Also I'll be able to get my vacation requests in VERY early, way ahead of anyone else!

I was too late to be a Propaganda member, so this fan pre-sale thing is REALLY cool!

I'm so excited I could dance arond the room! :dance: :hyper:

:yes: Exactly :)

*joins Schmeg in the dancing* :hyper: :dance: :dance:

Propaganda Members

Great news for pre-sales,

But, just wondering whats going to happen for us in Europe and also what will happen to people like myself who still have current memberships of Propaganda??.
I know that they prob wont exist in their old form but they have alot of peoples money.
Give me access to tickets and ill be happy sod the magazine :shrug:

Just thinking out loud, any way its getting exciting now :drool: :yes:

Cheers

Paul

Last edited:
But will it be arenas only? If they do come to South America or maybe even to South Africa then they'll probably play in stadiums. But I wish they would play in stadiums in America and Europe too. Damn I want them to take over the world big time again!!!!! Lets unleash the megalomaniac egos again!!!!!!!!! :evil:

I was wondering about UK and Europe as well, we have all been members of Propaganda but all had our cheques returned to us over a year ago when our memberships needed renewing.
I will be well pissed off if we miss out after all the years of being a U2 fan and a member.

I really hope something gets set up for Europe as we always lag way behind in the amount of concets we get, so advance notification should mean we would get some tickets. We dont have to advantage of having 60 plus shows to choose from!!

I can't wait! All of this is getting me psyched, rumors or not! I just want to know when we will find out about membership info...

****Does the happy dance****

OK i'm on the dance floor with you all too but what does all this mean to us poor people who live "downunder"?
Will we be able to join and get pre-sales too? (I mean to any concert either here or overseas). We're planning a trip to Dublin next June/July and to be able to catch a concert there at the same time would be the ultimate dream-come-true.

Any clues anyone?

June /July I would have thought they willbe touring Europe and the UK if they are starting in USA again!!
Edge has already said that they are playing Australia on the tour!

Bono's Tart said:
June /July I would have thought they willbe touring Europe and the UK if they are starting in USA again!!
Edge has already said that they are playing Australia on the tour!

:dance: :applaud: :hyper:

We're going to Scotland and England also.........................the excitement of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we dont catch them there it will be back in Australia!

Going to a U2 concert....................................

:drunk: :faint:

Yes, GA at a U2 show is heaven. I took some great pics at the tip of the heart and even got to give Bono a quick pat on the back when he jumped down next to me during "The Fly" Getting them through Prop last time was quite painless, but it sure would be nice if they would upgrade and allow you to purchase them online.

Hi all...I am just starting off on this Forum.

Just curious as to what other sites are good to get up to the minute info on the new tour? This site is great, but I love to get invovled in a wide range of Forums!

A friend sent this to me:

As taken from the Exit list:

"... I just found out some details on the next tour from my old
employer, ETS. Tour will be arenas, and begin in March 2005 in Miami.
Signatures Network out of San Francisco who run are
taking over the fan club and will be charging a fee for membership.
In return members will get an exclusive pre sale on tickets for a 3 -
4 week period. The pre sale is set to begin around the US
Thanksgiving holiday. ETS has a deal in place with Signatures to
operate the official fan club party in each city."

There you have it, Arenas not staduims...

What exactly is the 'Exit List'? I would love to get on that as well!

Thanks in advance! I can't wait for the tour!!

Thorn said:

A friend sent this to me:

As taken from the Exit list:

"... I just found out some details on the next tour from my old
employer, ETS. Tour will be arenas, and begin in March 2005 in Miami.
Signatures Network out of San Francisco who run are
taking over the fan club and will be charging a fee for membership.
In return members will get an exclusive pre sale on tickets for a 3 -
4 week period. The pre sale is set to begin around the US
Thanksgiving holiday. ETS has a deal in place with Signatures to
operate the official fan club party in each city."

Have you seen Interference.com's news on the main site (not the forum)? Because we posted this ETS news too along with the Signatures Network thing. We even had to speak with the VP of ETS because the ETS information wasn't exactly accurate.

I most definitely saw it. I check this site all the time, and is among my most trusted U2 info sites. I just like to have a bunch of sites to check.

I went to a bunch of shows with ETS last time, and I hope they are doing it again. This person who claims to be an old employee...I wonder if he/she was terminated due to dishonesty, since apparently the info that was posted was incorrect.

Thorn said:
This person who claims to be an old employee...I wonder if he/she was terminated due to dishonesty, since apparently the info that was posted was incorrect.

It wasn't exactly accurate, not incorrect. :)

Ok, this is for anyone who has been to a concert with no seats on the floor. Is it who ever is the pushiest gets to be closest to the stage? I've been on the floor at other concerts but seats were assigned.

I hope this new fan club thing will take new subscribers. If so considder me in! :kiss:

Hi :wave:

I just wrote Propaganda and it message got bounced back (like I figured). Anyone know if membership is carried over from Propaganda? I guess we still haven't heard about that? :(

Thanks!

SD

Sherry Darling said:
Hi :wave:

I just wrote Propaganda and it message got bounced back (like I figured). Anyone know if membership is carried over from Propaganda? I guess we still haven't heard about that? :(

Thanks!

SD

what email address did you send to?

agentmissa said:
Ok, this is for anyone who has been to a concert with no seats on the floor. Is it who ever is the pushiest gets to be closest to the stage? I've been on the floor at other concerts but seats were assigned.

I hope this new fan club thing will take new subscribers. If so considder me in! :kiss:

Most of the fans at U2 concerts are pretty polite, so it's first come, first on the rail, unlike other shows where there is a mosh pit and a bunch of sweaty drunk guys who need to burn off some energy.

Elvis said:

what email address did you send to?

Ok, don't laugh, but I tried the one on Prop's website. :laugh: Hey, it was free. :D I guess I'm in the "so I was a Prop member as of the last tour, does that count still?" boat. I'd love any info on how to find this out anyone might have, and will let ya'll know if I hear anything. :)

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New album! TOURTOURTOUR! :faint:

SD

BonoU2Vox said:

Most of the fans at U2 concerts are pretty polite, so it's first come, first on the rail, unlike other shows where there is a mosh pit and a bunch of sweaty drunk guys who need to burn off some energy.

Thanks BonoU2Vox, that is wonderful. Now my hopes are up for floor tickets. Being lower to the ground than most I shouldn't have a problem getting somewhere I could see.

agentmissa said:

Thanks BonoU2Vox, that is wonderful. Now my hopes are up for floor tickets. Being lower to the ground than most I shouldn't have a problem getting somewhere I could see.

My pleasure........just remember. The Man himself isn't too terribly tall. And if you manage to get floor tickets you're in for the experience of a lifetime

Back
Top Bottom