(07-04-2004) New U2 song leaked? -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I finaly got to hear the new song ABOY. It does deffinetly sound like Bono's voice. It is hard to understand what he is saying but from what I gather this song has a heavier tone to it then their earlier stuff. Perhaps we are looking at a heavier album? with a touch of punk rock to it? Personaly if this song is ABOY for real I think the album will be really nice and lso sounds like they are deffinetly going back to their old roots. Will be very interesting to see when the album comes out!

The band have definitely rigged this...they released this snippet or allowed it to happen...the background noises are so fake, if it were real i think the guys making the voices would sound more nervous, there would be so much noise of 'scuffling' around, the 'sea' sounds are very clear and sound like they have been made on a computer. it's a coincidence that it appears to be the first single and why does the snippet conveniently fade off?, the music was still playing, why wouldn't they have left it on? the band are in on this, they are dangling the carrot before our very eyes. very creative U2, very creative indeed, lets hope that same creativitly is flooding through this new album...

Back
Top Bottom