(06-07-2006) 'U2 By U2:' Yes, It's Finally Coming -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
"U2 By U2:" Yes, It's Finally Coming

Harper Collins has given a September 26th release date to "U2 By U2," the official biography written by U2 and Neil McCormick. The book had earlier been given a Sept. 13, 2005 release date but was pushed back.

McCormick, a columnist for the Daily Telegraph and musician better known as The Ghost Who Walks, wrote 2004's memoir "I Was Bono's Doppelganger." In an exclusive interview with Interference.com in August 2004 he revealed that he was working on "U2 By U2," a project once tied to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum currator Jim Henke.

MTV broke news of the book's publishing in March 2004.

Read past news items about "U2 By U2" here and here. See the HarperCollins page for the book here.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, the book was around $25 but there is also a deluxe version $78. Did you peeps note that U2 will be promoting on TV in the fall.

On September 25, 1976 , the members of U2 first met each other at Larry's house and played in his kitchen. On September 26, 2006 they release their first autobiography, 30 years and one day after they first met.

:hyper:
I'll be first in line at the book store!

I already set some money aside for the special edition! (Even though it's coming out two weeks before my birthday, I'm just gonna buy it right away.) :hyper: I can't wait! I just love gigantic books about U2. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom