(05-22-2006) NBC Rerunning U2 on Conan Tonight -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
NBC Rerunning U2 on Conan Tonight

In case you missed it the first time or are just hankering to see it again, NBC is rerunning U2's historic appearance on "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" tonight. This episode marked the first time O'Brien dedicated an entire show to one guest and featured interviews, performances and skits with the guys in U2.

"Late Night" airs at 12:35 a.m. on NBC. Visit www.nbc.com for more details.

:up: :up: :up: Yessssssss.... I'll FINALLY be able to see this episode. I've only been waiting since last October. :grumpy:

thanks for posting this news!

My computer clock is a little fast, so I thought I'd missed the start of it, but when I ran downstairs the clock read 12:34 and Leno was just tying it up, yeeha!

I saw it when it first aired, but it was great watching again. They opened with All Because of You; I'd forgotten! That was fab...I realize it wouldn't work to start a concert, but goodness it's great an an 'opener' for a small space. Their performances were fantastic and they looked great. I love the younger version of Bono's look, but there were moments in that broadcast that made me feel like he's even more handsome now...
cheers all!

Back
Top Bottom