(05-16-2005) What's Your U2 IQ? -- E! Online*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Achtung Ya'll said:
Heheh...me too...only one I missed was the J. Geils question...damn!

Yeah, I missed that too, although as soon as I saw that it was in fact J. Geils, I gave the old forehead a good slap, 'cause I knew that.

I also missed Windmill Lane, forgetting that I was taking an E! quiz, and thinking it was a trick question. Dumbass.

:yawn::wink: well, they could have made it a little more difficult, tho its good to know i have some kind of IQ :)

Hardest quiz I ever wrote in my life. Questions like what other song was about Martin Luther King. I guess next time I will study and do my homework.:wink:

I got 2 wrong... the "opening act2 one and other one in the BOY questions... oddly, in the WAR quiz I got ALL OK :scratch:

I missed one.....but it was more of a geography problem than a U2 thing....

I said JT was shot in Arizona instead of California! :reject:

I didn't care for the Adam's Sidney "bender" though....especially since they never said that was the ONLY time ANY member missed a gig.....or the fact that Adam has not touched the stuff since!

Good to see E! do some promoting for U2 though! :up:

was scared I'd get a few wrong and figure out I wasn't a big fan. only question I got wrong was the Windmill Lane question.

easy 15

Though I'm not sure what they could've legitimately asked that would've made it harder.

Back
Top Bottom