(04-07-2005) Q&A With The Killers Brandon Flowers -- RollingStone.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Q&A With The Killers Brandon Flowers

Editor's Note: RollingStone.com is running an interview with Brandon Flowers, lead singer of The Killers. The band is one of the up-and-comers opening for U2 in Europe. The following is the interview's only U2-related snippet, but for Killers fans, the complete interview can be found here.

What song would you like U2 to invite you to sing when you tour together?

I was in the car last night singing "Pride." I have some lungs on me, but I cannot hit those high notes. So I hope Bono doesn't call me out for that one. I really love the song "In a Little While," from All That You Can't Leave Behind. And I'd die to just be onstage with them and sing that one line, "And when I go there" [from "Where the Streets Have No Name"]. That's the part for me.
[

dsmith2904 said:
Q&A With The Killers Brandon Flowers

What song would you like U2 to invite you to sing when you tour together?

I was in the car last night singing "Pride." I have some lungs on me, but I cannot hit those high notes. So I hope Bono doesn't call me out for that one. [

You and me both, buddy!

In a little while...I love that song. I love Brandon too.

And Bono. I'd love to see them both sing that song, to me.

I :heart: The Killers! I wish that they were the opening act for the May 7th show. Maybe if I wish hard enough they'll be the opening act for the December show in St. Louis. Going to a U2 concert and seeing The Killers or Franz Ferdinand open the show, now that would be a dream come true.

Back
Top Bottom