(04-05-2005) Vegas a Go! -- U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Vegas a Go!

Editor's Note: Today U2.com subscribers got the following note in their inboxes letting them know that, as rumors had indicated, U2 is in fact playing Las Vegas on the third leg of the Vertigo Tour. The public onsale is Saturday, April 9 at 10 a.m. Pacific time. Presale details are below.

With the Vertigo//2005 Tour now underway, some shows for the Fall leg, have still to go onsale. This week there is a presale for two shows at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas in November.

If you have not yet used your unique presale code to buy tickets for the Tour you can use your code to buy a pair of tickets for each of these two shows.

If you are a Propaganda subscriber who has already bought two tickets with your presale code for the tour, you can buy TWO tickets for ONE of these shows.

The presale for the U2 shows on November 4th and November 5th in Las Vegas begins tomorrow, Tuesday April 5th and runs until Thursday April 7th.

The presale is open from 10am to 10pm local time each day.

Click here to purchase presale tickets for the Las Vegas shows
http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/81959/

Please note: Be sure to make you purchase on the Tuesday of the presale, when only former Propaganda subscribers are eligible to take part. You will have much greater choice than on the Wednesday and Thursday when other U2.Com Subscribers will also be buying tickets.

As explained earlier, we have improved the presale system to look after former Propaganda subscribers and those U2.Com Subscribers who have not yet been able to buy tickets for the tour.

This will still be on a first come, first served basis and though we
can't guarantee that you'll get the tickets you're looking for, this
new system should enable as many Subscribers as possible to get tickets for the new shows.

Thanks again for your support, see you on the road.

Best wishes
The U2.Com Team

Last edited:
Ok, I'm sorry, but I'm STILL confused. I've already used my presale code. I CANNOT use it again at any point on the presale for these shows, correcT???

GOSH!

Back
Top Bottom