(03-08-2006) Vertigo '06: Final Dates Postponed. - U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2mixer said:
Even though I am basically a stranger to any of the band members, I hope they understand that my thoughts are with them.

How amazing is it that so many thoughts and prayers for recovery are said for the families of these amazing strangers. This band has touched me in so many positive ways without even meeting one member. The music, their work around the world and their concerts are amazing. Thank-you U2 for everything you have given me and my prayers are with you too.

The more I know, the less I understand! Isn't that the truth. My thoughts and prayers are with all of them at this trying time. May god be with them.

As someone who works daily with seriously ill kids and their families, I can tell you your thoughts and prayers are good energy that can help a family through difficult times. You're a loving bunch!

For those of you wishing to do more, please consider registering as a Bone Marrow Donor. You just might be the one to help cure a little person's cancer. You might not help Edge's family directly, but in the spirit of U2, you'll be taking your compassion and doing something with it. Maybe this is your inspiration to become someone's superstar?

go to marrow.org

As I have been telling friends all day today...I believe in the power of prayer. We have seen it already, with Sian, a year ago.

May the Vertigo Tour be "bookended" by a twin pair of miracles.

For !@#$ sake! Can't anyone be allowed to express themselves here, when was it the last time you saw them,huh!........if you don't like what some people have posted keep it to yourself....i know maybe thats what i should have done with your post.....but Christ, i've just about had enough of fans (some that have already seen U2 on this tour) chastizing other fans......GET KNOTTED!!!!

I'm sure you don't have kids of your own
And no, there is no f******g room for adults getting nuts
over missing a concert when there is a little girl fighting
for her life, if you ask me they should not even have
started de tour to begin with
How dare you ask ''when was the last time you saw them?''
Edge has started the tour with his girl still sick at home,
when was the last time shé saw her daddy because he's devoded to his fans?
What more do you expect??????
Shé is the one who needs him, nót yóu!
I think people like you need to realise that you don't ówn the bandmembers, oke?
The're not here on earth to please you!

At the end of the last concert Bono said ''hang in there Sian, daddy's coming home now''
It broke my heart:sad:

Considering the circumstances, I really don't see how people arguing and complaining will help anything, but...*Shrugs*. Whatever. Anywho...

Ien said:
At the end of the last concert Bono said ''hang in there Sian, daddy's coming home now''
It broke my heart:sad:

Awwwww...:( :sad:.

So sorry to hear about this...argh, totally not fair that they have to deal with this problem again. My thoughts to Edge's family, and to the rest of the band as well, here's hoping there is a very speedy recovery for Sian.

Angela

When I found out what about the tour was postponed I didnt know why. Then when I found out I couldn't believe and I started to cry.

May Sian Evans recuperates soon. My thoughts and prays are with her and her family. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom