(03-04-2005) Rumor: Third Leg Dates Leaked? -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Rumor: Third Leg Dates Leaked?

Rumors are circulating from various sources that U2 will play the following North American dates during the third leg of the Vertigo Tour. No official word has come from the U2 camp as to when third leg concert and onsale dates will be announced so stay tuned to U2.com Interference.com for updates.

October 3-4 Boston
October 7-8, 10-11 and 14 New York City
October 16-17 Philadelphia
October 19-20 Washington DC
October 22 Pittsburgh
October 24-25 Detroit
October 28 Houston
October 29 Dallas

Last edited:
This actually sounds very accurate. Some of you folks are just a pain in the ass. These are select dates. Be patient and they will announce the full third leg shortly.

U2carrie said:
This actually sounds very accurate. Some of you folks are just a pain in the ass. These are select dates. Be patient and they will announce the full third leg shortly.

:yes:

And rumor says 2 dates in Detroit? I won;t believe it til I see it, but that would be AWESOME :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Two dates in Detroit? That would kick ass, but I don't see it happening.

Me either, but it would be ever so awesome for my budget! :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Two dates in Detroit? That would kick ass, but I don't see it happening.

That's probably TRUE... I "can't see" that happening either!!
Why mention shows in Detroit and not "more" shows in Chicago??? Especially since this "speculation" tour list shows
"REPEAT" cities listed:: ( such as.. Philadelphia / NY / Boston )
So where's the repeat of Chicago??
I won't believe "anything"..... UNTIL it is "posted" on U2.com!!!!
These "3rd leg" tour date stories are really ridiculous!! :blahblah:

I wouldn't be so quick to doubt the dates. The thing people some people don't seem to understand is that when dates leak like this they are usually INCOMPLETE.

That is, these dates might be right on, but there are certainly more that haven't leaked.

Furthermore, sometimes of the information that has leaked are the reservations for the venues. So, they may not play two dates in Detroit, but they may have reserved the venue for two days because they haven't decided which day to play or whether to play a second show.

I think I'll be having trouble sleeping this weekend and up until the point in which I have tickets in hand. Looks like it probably will be November for an Atlanta date.

I do have one question, though... Where did this info generate? or rather where was this info leaked?

two words for this: bull and shit.
there is NO way they are not coming to Miami and Florida. These might be some real dates, but it isnt the whole leg.

anyway, hopefully they dont go on sale until the end of the second leg, time to save some more money :drool:

um... since it´s vertigo tour 2005-2006.. made me think if they´d be coming to finland next year..? I´m not sure how the tour thing works, but when they were talking about coming to finland, it turned out that it´s not gonna happen ´cause there´s some sports-thing going on at the stadium at the time. well, THANK YOU!! who gives a **** about sports, it´s U2!!

Back
Top Bottom