(03-02-2006) 'Buenos Aires right in front of you...' - U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
'Buenos Aires right in front of you...'

Ed. Note -- "Love is Blindness"?! Wow. Just. Wow!!

'See the world in white and blue, Buenos Aires right in front of you.' From Blinding Lights to Love is Blindness, a blinder of a show at the River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires. Here's what they played, more here.

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Until The End of the World
New Year’s Day
Still Haven’t Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day
The First Time
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
With or Without You

Fast Cars
Yahweh
All I Want is You
Love Is Blindness

http://www.u2.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=1913

Last edited by a moderator:
:shocked:

HOLY CRAP.

I don't even know which songs to call out----what a setlist!!

there are now MORE achtung baby songs than HTDAAB songs. Odd. But who the hell cares Love is Blindness?! :drool:
~A.j.~

I think this band is headed in the right direction getting off the tour if they're playing Love Is Blindness to close :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I :heart: "Fast Cars". I'm so glad U2 play it. I was lucky enough to see them perform the song in Boston last December.

Playing the song reminds me of the JT tour era, where U2 would play some b-sides, like "Spanish Eyes". While "Fast Cars" technically isn't a b-side, it also wasn't included on the album around the globe (unless a special CD was purchased). As such, I really enjoy that U2 play this song and give it the attention it deserves. Sadly, I don't think we'll hear it again after this tour (like "Spanish Eyes"), so best to enjoy it now. :yes:

Agggghhh!! I think Argentina got the better of Brazil on this one. Wait until the world cup!!!

I don't wanna be the party pooper here, because I love Love Is Blindness. Especially as a closer.

But I always associated the song with Zoo TV. I thought it was perfect for that show, the darker, "futuristic" atmosphere of those shows.

Does it fit in with a more joyous U2 show?

Awesome!!!!!!

That show would fuckin' ROCK in 2d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!

Fast Cars!!!

All I Want is You!!

Love is Blindness!?!!???!?!?

This show can't be released sooner!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I was there, it was fabulous!!!! love is blindness was not played in full, just the first verse with Edge on guitare, same sound as in 1993, but no solo at the end. However, it was more than a snippet, it was exactly like during ZOOTV, but only the first verse...... hope it's clear enough? Wait for the bootleg!

VAMOS CHICOS!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom