(02-25-2005) U2 and Corbijn Featured in Entertainment Weekly - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
U2 and Corbijn Featured in Entertainment Weekly

U2 and its work with photographer Anton Corbijn is featured in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly with "Law & Order: SVU"'s Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni on the cover.

The 7-page article is essentially an excerpt from Corbijn's upcoming book U2&I, due in March. Judging by the stunning photos featured in the magazine, fans are surely in for a treat when this must-have book is released.

Notable photos from the magazine:
-Larry Mullen, Jr picking at a guitar during sessions for "Achtung Baby."
-The Edge in full PopMart-era Space Cowboy gear quietly reading a magazine.
-Large color photo of U2 and their fathers, with the fathers holding the instruments.
-Hilarious outtake from the "Achtung Baby" photo sessions with Larry Mullen, Jr in a tight red blouse, with the band (also in drag) seating behind him, relaxing.
-Intimate photo of Bono and Ali Hewson with baby daughter Jordan in 1989.

This book is gonna "blow us away" with all these GREAT photos..

(Hopefully, the month of March "IS" the actual release date, and they don't hold back again.)

I can't wait!!!:drool: :drool:

Well, but he is charging like $90 for it... it seems to me that Corbijn is trying to sabe himself for the rest of his career with this book. $90 is way too much!

LostAtMoon said:

Where did buy it?

I just bought mine in a local bookstore in the Netherlands. It's been on sale here for about two weeks now. I guess it's because Corbijn is Dutch that we can get it earlier here. I don't really now the situation for the rest of Europe(and the rest of the world) 'though. But let me tell you this: The book is quite big and filled with great pictures........and not very cheap. But it's worth it!

Back
Top Bottom