(02-20-2006) Did I Disappoint You? -- U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
[SIMG]http://www.u2.com/site_highlights/images/236_main2.jpg[/SIMG]
Did I Disappoint You?

Download 'One', featuring U2 and Mary J Blige.

One of the highlights of Grammy Night was U2 and Mary J Blige performing 'One' together, a song they first reprised for a Hurricane Katrina benefit performance last year.

The Queen of Hip-Hop Soul and U2 have recorded a studio version of the song and it features on Mary's latest album, The Breakthrough.

You can download the track from all legal download stores including iTunes US, iTunes UK and from your local iTunes store...

More on the grammys here.

236_main2.jpg

236_main1.jpg

--U2.com

:applaud:

And there's that picture again of MJB grabbing at B-man's hand and him seeming like he doesn't want to hold hands with her! Can't play guitar, sing AND hold hands all at the same time.

When i saw there first performance with Mary in Toronto i tough it was brilliant.But when i saw version from Grammy :madspit: :madspit: :drool: :drool: .Worst version of ONE in there history

That was seriously the worst thing I have EVER heard. She completely ruined it. I saw her sing with them at Madison Square Garden Oct. 8 and she ruined the song then too! Plus Bono didn't really want to hold hands with her... he was busy playing guitar!

???? I thought it was a great version of One (at least the one up on iTunes, maybe that has been brushed up?). Different, but good. Although I will say there was much Mary and little Bono, which I can understand people not liking. I like the spirit of collaboration in that song though...my fave part (I'm not sure why) is when he quietly says 'Mary' and kind of hands the vocals off to her.

Oh, I see, the Grammy's version and the iTunes version are not one and the same. Gotcha.

Back
Top Bottom