(02-15-2005) 'U2 & I' Competition -- The Times*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
"U2 & I" Competition

After nearly a quarter century making hits, U2 are one of the world's biggest bands, and their changing image is almost as much part of the rock landscape as their music.

That the group from Dublin have grown to be recognised as global music icons, is in part due to the work of the photographer Anton Corbijn, who Bono has described as "U2's fifth member." He has been photographing the quartet for the last 22 years.

As U2 embark on their 2005 world tour, Anton Corbijn's document of the band's history can be seen in full for the first time. The collection of photographs will be shown at the Michael Hoppen Gallery in Kensington from February 23, and are published in the (Schirmer/Mosel) photo-book U2&i, which is available in bookshops for £69.95.

We have a copy of the book to give away. To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is answer the following question:

Anton Corbijn photographed the cover artwork for which U2 album?

a) The Joshua Tree

b) War

c) Zooropa

To enter, simply e-mail your answer, with the subject line 'Corbijn', and your name, address, e-mail and contact telephone number to entertainment@timesonline.co.uk

This contest is open to mainland UK residents age 18 and over and closes February 24th at 3 p.m. GMT. For more information, visit http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,14933-1480156,00.html.

--The Times

Back
Top Bottom