(01-20-2005) 'Vertigo Tour' to Be Announced Monday ! - U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
'Vertigo Tour' to Be Announced Monday !

It's 'The Vertigo Tour', dates are announced on Monday, Kings of Leon are on board and U2.Com will have the itinerary first.

U2.Com has learnt that the band's 2005 'Vertigo Tour' will kick off on the west coast of the US in late March and arrive in Europe for the summer.

We've also had it confirmed that Kings of Leon, with their mesmerising brand of southern garage rock, will be playing support in the US. Keep checking back on U2.Com for more tour news - on Monday we'll publish the full tour announcement.

(We'll also be mailing U2.Com Members with details of how they can participate in the ticket presale next week)

http://www.u2.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=1292

Can I be the first to say "YEEEAAAAAHHH!!!"?
Actually, I should probably hold that sentiment until I actually hear the dates and have tickets in hand...

Dammit!!! I really, really, really, REALLY wanted to believe that I'd actually get the boys in NC on.my.birthday (March 9)!!!! :madspit:

Oh well, looks like I'll be Las Vegas bound by the end of March, beginning of April!!! :yes: Yee hah!! :up:

I'll start chewing my nails now, worrying about getting tickets then airfare then lodging then the time off from work then the money to pay for it all..... :crazy: Wonder if the guys will be creeped out by a chick waving wildly to them with stumps where her hands & fingers used to be????? :ohmy: If i wasn't neurotic before, looks like now's a good time. :crack: :coocoo:

Holy crap holy crap holy crap...the Vertigo Tour.

It's so on. I can't wait to see what they have up their sleeve. This is gonna be my first show too. Alot of people are apparently going to see U2 for the first time.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

YEEEAAAAAHHH!!YEEEAAAAAHHH!!YEEEAAAAYEEEAAAAAHHH!!AHHH!!YEEEAAAAAHHH!!YEEEAAAAAHHH!!YEEEAAAAAHHH!!YEEEAAAAAHHH!!YEEEAAAAAHHH!!YEEEAAAAYEEEAAAAAHHH!!AHHH!!YEEEAAAAAHHH!!YEEEAAAAAHHH!!YEEEAAAAAHHH!!

They were snowed in.....haha.

Finaly its the end of these bloody rumors, and we get something Official on monday......, and please no revolving stage.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:combust: :combust:

HOLY SH**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yeah, what happened to snow patrol!?!!?? Stupid bands like King Leon... if it wasn't U2, I'd show up late after these losers are done lol.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
:combust: :combust:

HOLY SH**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Ditto that! This'll be my first U2 concert... Now that's it official just makes it all the more exciting.... I CANNOT WAIT! :hyper:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom