(01-18-2005) Help Q and UK Radio Aid by Bidding for Exclusive Memorabila -- Q*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
[SIMG]http://i19.ebayimg.com/02/i/03/3b/d4/d9_1_b.JPG[/SIMG]
Help Q and UK Radio Aid by Bidding for Exclusive Memorabila!

On Monday 17th January 2005 the UK's commercial radio stations came together for the first time in history to create UK Radio Aid. 250+ of your favourite national and regional stations will suspend broadcast of their usual schedules from 0600hrs to 1800hrs, and air one single star-studded programme to an estimated audience of over 25 million listeners.

With the support of Prime Minister Tony Blair, some of the biggest names in radio history alongside other major politicians, musicians, sports, TV and film stars are being asked to take part in the 12 hour broadcast.

This unique event will raise money for those affected by the Asian Tsunami.

As a major part of this campaign, UK Radio Aid has managed to get its hands on some great, money-can't-buy goodies. Only money CAN buy them on eBay.co.uk!

Included in the auction is a U2 print designed by Bono and a signed pair of Bono's sunglasses. Also available is a U2 package with a "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" CD and promotional jacket.

In total, over 200 items are being auctioned. To view the Bono sunglasses, currently up to 510 pounds, click here. The Bono print, currently at 1,020 pounds, is available here. The U2 package, up to 255 pounds, is here.

To view the complete auction, click here. You must be registered with ebay.co.uk to bid.

--Q

Back
Top Bottom