(01-18-2005) Harlequin Finds Men Have Bono Envy -- PRNewswire*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Harlequin Finds Men Have Bono Envy

Who doesn't envy celebrities? They're rich, famous and gorgeous but some have it better than others. Harlequin's experts count down which men and women enjoy the most enviable celebrity lifestyles -- and it's not who you think.

With more money and influence than many small countries, Oprah Winfrey ranks first on the women's list, but it turns out that author J.K. Rowling and teen star Lindsay Lohan have it pretty good too.

The Donald trumps Prince William for the number one spot on the men's list of most enviable lifestyles for 2005. Celebrity athletes Lance Armstrong and David Beckham are in the top ten as well.

Women's List Men's List

1. Oprah Winfrey 1. Donald Trump
2. Jessica Simpson 2. Prince William
3. Jennifer Aniston 3. Brad Pitt
4. Beyonce Knowles 4. Lance Armstrong
5. J.K. Rowling 5. Steven Spielberg
6. Madonna 6. Matt Damon
7. Kelly Ripa 7. David Beckham
8. Barbara Walters 8. P. Diddy
9. Sarah Jessica Parker 9. Bono
10. Lindsay Lohan 10. Jamie Foxx

--PRNewswire

A long time ago some friends and I were sitting around talking (all female friends and one guy) and we ladies were going on and on about how dreamy Bono is. The guy friend started grumbling about how Bono wasn't all that and I accused him of having "Bono Envy."

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread!

I can sort of reason most of the blokes and why they would bave been listed but have no idea who Jamie Foxx is?????

And Jessica Simpson as No2? Noooo, I don't think so...

And Kelly Rippa??? Never heard of her either.

beli said:
Is Harlequin a magazine? a newspaper? a website? :huh:

Or are we quoting clowns? lol

Harlequin is a publisher of paperback romance novels. This section was part of a larger survey they did in connection with Valentine's Day coming up. Some of the other topics were fantasy get-aways, desired gifts and so forth.

Back
Top Bottom