(01-15-2005) U2 Tour Announcement Imminent? - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
msbarb said:
I never got an announcement via email and I'm a paying member of U2.com. Actually a double paid member (they "accidentally" charged me twice). And that was after I had to get on my knees and beg for a prop code. This is probably what will happen when they send out the ticket pre-sale email too. I should have followed my first instinct and not joined. Dopes!
this is why I didn't bother joining this time. I knew that there would be fucks up

This is great news! Apparently the illness rumors were either false or greatly exaggerated (I hope). And if $49 for a GA ticket turns out to be a reality, I will be in heaven! I was really afraid they would jack up the prices big time for this tour.

Awwwwsome..... but still in the dark.....

Yep, maybes a lil bit further 2 gettin the info we all crave. Haway the lads....lets have an announcement with dates PLEEEEEEEEEEZ

Noswad ;-(

msbarb said:

I checked and I am setup to be on the "mailing list." I also checked my junk email folder and there's nothing there either. I guess time will tell. Pardon my negativity, but after all I have been through with them, I don't have any trust in their system at all.

me too ! I am a paid up member (joined end-Nov and still awaiting my pack in the post) and didn't receive this, although I have received e-mails in the past ?

Mike

No email for me yet

Edit: Ok, just checked my hotmail and there it was. Why wouldn't they send it to my u2.com mailbox too?

Last edited:
I live in Italy and I received the email yesterday...( I am a paying member of U2.com....)

Doctor Who..

you have point about GA. I too went to 4 Elevation shows..one in Albany Golden Circle (and eerily they were almost right where my ZooTV seats were in the same venue..in the bottom row farthest away from the stage. directly facing the stage, but I didn't mind)..

2 Boston shows: Both Golden Circle, similar to your seats,

and the Oct 22 show in MSG, GA.

I agree, GA is the best..IF you are prepared to sit in line all night, literally..there's no use being in GA of you are stuck towards the back and are short (like me!) and have to strain over peoples' heads to see:( I got in line early enough and was right in front, on Edge's side of the stage. (Yay for the Dallas Schoo Fan Club!)

Of course, on account of the FanFire presale being just like any other presale this time (no individualized Prop order forms, no choice of 2nd or 3rd show, no guaruntees) most people who want GA willnot get it. This time, we'llhave no control over what we get, if at all. Propaganda does not exist and it'llbe the same old dogfight over tix. So I'm not prepared for anything exciting, Propaganda wise.

Last edited:
Well this is good news !!! Whenver they are ready to let us know what's up I'm waiting. At this point I don't care if I get crappy seats.... I want U2!!! Enough said:D

I got two memberships, received one email but not for the other. This is hilarious and annoying as hell at the same time. I was going to buy a third one, but I think I'm going to hold back now.

..AGAIN? Now you see it, now you don't..

this is getting more confusing by the day. I am going to start a "virtual tour diary":huh:

If it wasn't for that U2.com email I'd be going insane right now. The old "date" was rumored to be January 10, nefore the illness stroy broke, and we never got an email even then.

At least we know something's happening, and fairly soon...

But how come sporting events are still scheduled for LA's Staples Center in late March/early April? Has anybody checked the Las Vagas venue schedule of events? If neither is booked for U2, where could the tour possibly begin??

Honestly, I'll just be happy if the person who wrote the U2.com email knew the definition of "imminent".

If there isn't an announcement this week, then they didn't.:|

I just got the same email a third time... got is once for each of my memberships and then a duplicate this morning :|

I am with you, I hope they do know what imminent means :eyebrow:

Maybe U2.com wa sinstructed to put that out there as a bone for us little puppies to chew on while we wait for the Dog Chow.:(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom