(01-12-2005) How To Dismantle A Worldwide Tour? -- Pollstar*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another thing to watch for will be this weekend's issue of Sunday World. That's the Irish tabloid that ran the front-page story last weekend about who specifically is ill, and with what illness. If that story was false, then you can bet by now they will have been forced to prepare a retraction/correction. I'm sure one of our Irish Interfencers will keep an eye out for that.

Good news!!!

U2.COM paying members have received on Friday an email saying that Paul Mcguinness told U2.com staff the that the final dates are being finalise and that the tour announcement is imminent.:)

looks like that the March 28 new opening night date was correct afterall:)..

The email didnt actually say anything about March 28th.

OK! We know you all want the facts on the 2005 TOUR. Well, suffice to say, it's getting pretty close. Manager Paul McGuinness has just told U2.Com that the final dates are now being buttoned down and that the tour announcement is imminent.

Still, its good news.

PS The email went out on Saturday, depending where you lived. USA people probably received yesterday while I already received it two hours ago tomorrow. :huh:

beli said:
The email didnt actually say anything about March 28th.

Still, its good news.

PS The email went out on Saturday, depending where you lived. USA people probably received yesterday while I already received it two hours ago tomorrow. :huh:

The announcement of the tour is "IMMINENT":),...maybe next week or on the 24th like it was mention last week.Either way,it's great news:)..

Like I've said elsewhere...

The origional Show for March 28 was Albany, NY (RUMOR)..

so why would our local stations here in Albany be giving tickets away to a "secret location" on the West Coast, if we had our own show coming down the pipeline? And if we still do, why give away tickets to a rescheduled November show now?

This was live DJ taking, not a pre-recorded message, the 2nd and 3rd times today.

Back
Top Bottom