(01-06-2005) U2 Tour Postponed? -- Hot Press*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
U2 Tour Postponed?

Ed. Note: Hot Press has the following additional information about the U2 tour postponement story Rolling Stone broke yesterday.

Having originally been mooted to start on March 1 in Miami, it's now believed that the How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb trek will debut three weeks later in Las Vegas, with a brace of Croke Park shows still likely on June 25 and 26.

Now I could get into a opening night in Vegas - but not getting hopes up until we get official word

unfortunately until tickets go on sale...I don't think we can rely on anything...apparently there are a lot of problems securing venues this time around...seems like things would have been settled weeks ago if not months ago...My guess is nothing will be official until we are actually buying tickets....just a matter of time now....but it is so HARD to wait.

My best friend and U2 concert buddy lives in Idaho and wants desperately to see them in Vegas--and so would I!!!! Money is a MAJOR problem, but we'll see...

Another thought I had today: whoever the sick relative is that's postponing the tour, this person has well-wishers around the world that they don't even know! I know I hope whoever it is feels better soon.

Back
Top Bottom