will you dance with me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here I am.

At your service, Miss.

Why don?t we have a saluting smilie? Oh nevermind :bow:

I don?t have anything creative to say.

This screen is so blue. So blue.

I will prepare a steak now.

"you don't smoke, don't even want to...hey now, check your change..."

hiphop, you are never alone...i am always there...

What a wonderful, wonderful dance.

bg84, and all your names... thank you, thank you. For all. For so much.

You are simply one of the greatest persons I?ve met in all my life... don?t underestimate that.

One time we will dance again, for real, at the side of the fountains. And you know it. Miss Runaway. :kiss:

See you there.

oh i've enjoyed the ride all right, in hiphop's big car, down old route 66 in a powder blue cadillac convertible with the top down broken antenna and morrison on the radio, breakin' on through to the other side. headed for vegas, baby, with a pocket full of dreams and a sack full of cash. desert windshield glare nearly got us there through a landscape full of vultures and silver coins tossed in fountains. neon glow stardust backdrop and vodka lemonades. kick blackjack dealers keno runners and the ace and jack of spades. scorched sun cactus weather and sinatra's ghost a mirage hitchin' his way back west. oh yeah, i enjoyed the ride.

crack me up stack me up hundred dollar chips gonna black me up. hiphop's honey on a vegas bet you ain't seen nuthin' yet. chocolate senders money lenders and pawn shops glittering gold. slots gone cold. bling bling sunglasses in a hot tub on a sunday afternoon. road trippin' cards a flippin' bacardi sippin' sleek egyptian ruin. crack me up back me up powder blue cadillac me up.

bonosgirl84 said:
crack me up stack me up hundred dollar chips gonna black me up. hiphop's honey on a vegas bet you ain't seen nuthin' yet. chocolate senders money lenders and pawn shops glittering gold. slots gone cold. bling bling sunglasses in a hot tub on a sunday afternoon. road trippin' cards a flippin' bacardi sippin' sleek egyptian ruin. crack me up back me up powder blue cadillac me up.

Yo, blue cadillac sunglasses bling bling :hyper: :crack:

:wave: This has got to be the longest "Welcome Babyface" thread on here!! And look! She's only been here for about two months and she's already got more posts than me!! :uhoh: :lol:

more posts than me let's toast to me she's also got more ghosts than me. hiphop's haunted honey in a ghost town way out west. apparitions that never rest. azure skies full of lies and spirits floating by. abandoned saloons silver moons and memories fogged with mist. coyote calls snakeweed walls and a boy she's never kissed.

I never saw this post, but I just wanted to say hi and see how your Roulette game is coming.

I also wantyed to say that I love your avatar - I thought Run Lola Run was a brilliant movie...

:wave:

this thread is the story of bg and hiphop. i love this thread. i will never let it die.

my game is off lately, but i'm not surprised.

yeah, lola :heart: she means a lot to me. and where is my manni?

what confuses you, dear ouizy?

i love this thread. thanks for bumping it up.

you asked how my roulette game was going. it's off lately.

i think lola is brilliant, too.

hiphop is manni to me, i was wondering out loud if he'd visit this thread again, hence the question, "where is my manni?"

"eh" right back to you :huh:

Back
Top Bottom