where have all the zootops gone..over to Interference where they belong...LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Oakey dokey...just thought I'd ask:

Are there ANY zootopians left in the zoo or are we all here?:lol: :lol:

I do like it here. I've pulled up a comfy chair, poured myself a large lemon voddy and am just waiting on the band to feed me grapes and tell me how much they love an escaped zootopian.

:mac:

youvedonewhat said:
yes, I'm sorrry, BC there does seem to be a lot of us doesn't there.. I hope we don't cause too much chaos. I promise we'll try to behave...LOL

Behave??!!

Us lot you 're joking why change the habit of a lifetime!!

LOL!!!! YDW!! *waves* Pour me a frink to baby!! Black Velvet for me! *pulls up chair beside you* Ahhhhhhhhh, this is the life!

BTW....(YDW) the first letter of your email addy..is it a small k or a capital K? Somesones email bounced back and im just checking it for them! Small k right?:huh:

When will the zootopian refugees offically become full fledge members of interference will Elvis put us through some trial to prove our worthiness?

TiaraGurl said:
When will the zootopian refugees offically become full fledge members of interference will Elvis put us through some trial to prove our worthiness?

I should think if we just display suitably obsessive behaviour towards all things U2 then we should be in! Just remember the key to obsessive behaviour is follow through! :D

Greetings -Ex Zootop also - ready to spam bad poetry all over Interference!!!!
Oh BTW -you may have known me as ACS!:wink:

Hi,everyone! I made it here.Hi,Bono's Tart and mel_mermaid and youvedonewhat...how are you all doing? I also want to let every one else know(if you don't already)that Bono is going to be on the Oprah show again on Monday,December 1st.Get the VCR's ready!!

Ack! I always seem to miss that man whenever he's on tv. You know, I think I'd probably miss him if he walked down our street. If he walked by I'd probably not realise it was him until 10 minutes later when suddenly "Wait an minute! That was Bono!" By which time he'd probably have got into some car or disappeared into some shop or been snogged to the ground by a group of carnivorous Bonogirls and by the time I got there to claim my Bonokiss he'd have been ushered away by his security and all that would be left would be the faint hint of his cologne and a promise of what could have been.:( :lol:

Hi BonosLady!:wave:

Nice to see you everyone seems to be wandering over at least we can all keep in touch!
By the way Bono was as lovely as ever a few weeks ago in Dublin!!:drool:

Last edited:
youvedonewhat said:
Ack! I always seem to miss that man whenever he's on tv. You know, I think I'd probably miss him if he walked down our street. If he walked by I'd probably not realise it was him until 10 minutes later when suddenly "Wait an minute! That was Bono!" By which time he'd probably have got into some car or disappeared into some shop or been snogged to the ground by a group of carnivorous Bonogirls and by the time I got there to claim my Bonokiss he'd have been ushered away by his security and all that would be left would be the faint hint of his cologne and a promise of what could have been.:( :lol:

*lol* That's okay YDW, I'd probably do the same thing. I had no idea he was on Oprah today...maybe I can cut out of work early...:shifty:

Did you see him on the Mandella concert???:drool: :drool: He was delish! I so like his hair colour now. He was lookin' good.:drool: I so wish he'd do a charity gig where he offered kisses. I'd be first in the queue.....

and second...

and third....

:lol:

hey its good to see some old Zootops here. Does anyone know if niku2, Rob (Nur), Greenie, or Magic came over??????? Sad that you share some incredible private moments in your life only to have it change again........oh well there is always the email addresses...............I will embrace change..... what doesn't break us makes us stronger...........A toast to new ventures........

Last edited:
Hey everybody...former Zootop here too. I was Wildhorse78, if anybody remembers me and haven't been around in awhile. I recognize a few names though. Hope everybody's doing well!

Back
Top Bottom