Welcome Zootopians!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can understand you miss your friends over there. It's a shame what they are doing over there now, I just dont understand it. Look around here though, lots of them are coming over. Maybe you will reunite with all your old friends over here. :)

I can try to find out what happened to your other username, I just sent you an email, however you need to accept my request as earthlink has spam blocker and needs your permission first to deliver my message to your inbox.. :shifty:

Hi Mystery Grrrl

I hate the new Zoo also, the constant logging in drives me crazy and some of the people that I communicated with have disappeared. Anyway, I know that Interference is a huge place but you'll get used to it and learn how to maneuver around:yes:
When I first joined over a year ago I would get lost but I learned how to get around in no time. Just give Interference a chance:D

And besides, here you dont have to log in over and over and over and over again:huh:

Helloooo there. I'm YDW and I'm a refugee from across the zootopia site. I haven't really been here before and it looks great. Thanks for welcoming us waifs and strays. I'm looking forward to meeting you all..

Welcome everyone!! I hope you enjoy posting here or as the case may be, posting here to pass some time until the New Zoo settles down again. Either way, its important to have somewhere to haunt for a while until this new album comes out. So whether you're here for good or just here until you get accustomed/Zoo settles down, please enjoy your stay!

:wave:

I am from Zootopia as well. Who is the Mystery Grrl and why are you using the name dream chaser?

Anyway, I've never had any bitter feelings toward anyone here because this is the first week I've ever posted anything in here ever, or really paid attention to this place. It's because the new Zoo sucks. It is really pathetic. :no: Why they made it in to something this awful is beyond me.:scratch: I wasn't sad about the changes, but I certainly didn't expect THIS. It's not even a shadow of Inteference now.

Last edited:
Sicy said:
I can understand you miss your friends over there. It's a shame what they are doing over there now, I just dont understand it. Look around here though, lots of them are coming over. Maybe you will reunite with all your old friends over here. :)

I can try to find out what happened to your other username, I just sent you an email, however you need to accept my request as earthlink has spam blocker and needs your permission first to deliver my message to your inbox.. :shifty:

As you know, e-mails received! Thanks so much for understanding and helping me out. I feel SO much better now that I can see my name! Yippee! :applaud: No matter how much I liked the old Zoo, Interference is like the Sistine Chapel in comparison to the new one! :p Now off to find some yummy pics... :drool:

PS: LOL@ earthlink spam thingy... they're a bit intense about "suspect e-mail" :huh: :)

dream chaser said:

As you know, e-mails received! Thanks so much for understanding and helping me out. I feel SO much better now that I can see my name! Yippee! :applaud: No matter how much I liked the old Zoo, Interference is like the Sistine Chapel in comparison to the new one! :p Now off to find some yummy pics... :drool:

PS: LOL@ earthlink spam thingy... they're a bit intense about "suspect e-mail" :huh: :)

Is this the REAL dream chaser from Zootopia?

Last edited:
Soul Always said:
I am from Zootopia as well. Who is the Mystery Grrl and why are you using the name dream chaser?

I was dream chaser on the Zoo. I couldn't log in as dc here at first (loooong story need not be told again since all has been cleared up), so I just used MysteryGrrrl b/c I couldn't think of anything else! (I saw it once on the Zoo and liked it, lol) :) Hope I cleared things up, Soul Always :)

Soul Always said:

Is this the REAL dream chaser from Zootopia?

LOL! Will the real dream chaser please stand up? :p Yep, I'm dc, Mel, whatever you wanna call me. ;)

Cheers!
-Mel :bono:

dream chaser said:

LOL! Will the real dream chaser please stand up? :p Yep, I'm dc, Mel, whatever you wanna call me. ;)

Cheers!

I'm BC...Bono'sChin. Whatever you want to call me.

Hi everyone :wave: I'm glad to see many familiar faces (((((((((magic carpet, sick puppy, dream chaser, digital love))))))))) and some friendly new ones I"m just getting to know.

As for the previous cross-forum bashings- let he who is without sin cast the first stone. lol, won't be me that's for sure. I'm willing to forgive and be forgiven and leave it in the past. I have felt welcomed here. I think the site ppl develop attachments to is the one they first made their home, made friends. After awhile it isn't just about the band or the site layout, its the friends you come to see.

I miss the old Zootopia, not the politics etc, but my old Albums section, the Heart and the Zoo Bar, the friends I made there. I have also been both surprised and impressed with Interference and it has quite grown on me already. And I love the emoticons- lol we even have a drooly one. I will keep the good memories from the old Zootopia and make new ones here in our new U2 home.

The 'new and improved Zootopia' is sad. Sterile, inefficient, and lacking in ....well everything. The level of conversation over there has taken a nosedive along with it, not that I'm innocent myself. Too disheartened to post in what used to be the Albums folder I moderated and is now a barren ...nothing, I didn't contribute much in the way of positive energy myself (kudos to magic carpet for his adorable dancing kitty though, that always made me smile). I still kept checking back in though to see online friends I'd grown attached to, til last night I decided I'd had enough of the remnants of our former Zoo when one of the former moderators put up an absolutely appalling 'joke' about a mutilated cat. :madspit: The new Zoo is like witnessing some type of Lord of the Flies deterioration fraught with poor technology and uncaring, uninvolved moderators.

I think its time for us to move on and we've been offered a new beginning on this site. I'll climb back down off my soapbox now before someone knocks me off. (lol is Cat here yet?) Just kidding if you are ((((((Cat)))))))

dream chaser said:

Cheers!

Hi Mel and everybody else from the Zoo !!
I guess this must be the place...:cool:

Well, it's been....it's been a little while...:bono:

:wave:Hey Billie,

If you need any help learning this site my services are available to you?just like your first days at the zoo?hehe!!!

BTW?it?s Blondie

Hi Blondie aka lovveu2!!!

lovveu2 said:
:wave:Hey Billie,

If you need any help learning this site my services are available to you?just like your first days at the zoo?hehe!!!

BTW?it?s Blondie

OMG!!!! My first friend from the Zoo! It's great to see you again! We always seem to run into each other ,don't we?

Remember when you were trying to help me get into the chat room? LMAO!!!You were so nice and I was so confused!

:huh: :laugh:

hi im diamondbruno9:angry:

some people love me
some people hate me..

still some just tolerate me..:wink:

dB9
Dave_BONO_07.jpg

:dance::)

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
that's actually the first i've seen of that notorious picture... i think bono pulled you up on stage out of fear that you might kick his ass.. weee little irish lad
here's another-
Dave_BONO_08.jpg
:mad: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom