Welcome to Feedback!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi All, i am not new to this awesome site, mostly a voyeur!! but i finally cannot contain myself any longer... i feel so connected to many of you and like you can read my mind(!!) when i peruse postings(such as bono putting his hands through his hair). i have spent MANY hours with you all and am so glad you are here. Obviously, i LOVE this band and what comes out of their incredible minds... i hope to post elsewhere soon.

I am in Suffolk County, middle of the island approx. are you familiar with Smith Haven mall? I am about 10 minutes east of that! How 'bout you?

hi everyone, first timer to the forum,long time fan, have spent all night reading and you guys rock, the accounts of meeting the band are amaazing as are the pics !!!!!!!!!! ( so much drool content!!!!!!) xo jen

bonocomet said:
Hello and welcome Freefall :wave:

and hey didn't see ya up there mysterious_jen, welcome to you too :wink:

Thanks, bonocomet! Hey, mysterious_jen! Appreciate the chance to hibernate with you all! Love your avatar, by the way! Bono and Edge all the way! Adam and Larry are great too! Larry the pounding heart with those drums, and Adam the pulse of the group that is the bass! But Edge and Bono...well...dynamics unto themselves!

Re: Introducing Myself

SharkGoddess said:
I've been fascinated with sharks since I was a young girl, mesmerized by them. It's so diffecult, yes, even for me, to place what I feel for sharks into concise words here. Suffice it to say it runs deep and wide, this love I have for them.
Now as for the Goddess. It's usually used to envoke visions of beauty. But through the ages it's been used as a protector or lover of thing. The ancient Greeks and Romans had a great many. Although I don't think myself beautiful, I know my life's mission is in regards to sharks. I am their advocate, their protector, the one that loves them, their goddess. Thus comes forth the name, Shark Goddess.... :rockon:

SharkGoddess...a fellow Zootopian!!:wave:

Nice to see you here!

And, uh, bonocomet? If I feed him after midnight, what does happen, by the way? (Mofo is blasting away in my ears!! :combust: )

Last edited:
Hello there all you lovely Interferencers!
I have spent many, many, many hours drooling over this site, but am only now taking the plunge of becoming an active participant!

I absolutely love the political/spiritual aspects of the band (really, why I like them -- plus, Bono has actually inspired me to go into international development), but PLEBA is sooooo my guilty pleasure:drool:

As none of my friends are avid U2 fans like me, I look forward to obsessing over U2 in good fellowship!:D

Hi everyone! I was only reading this forum before, but never registered. Now I decided to correct this mistake :D So I'm new here. It's such a big place so I hope I'll catch on here :)

*waving*

Back
Top Bottom