Welcome to Feedback!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The name's Laird, from New York. Play in a U2 Tribute named Pride-The U2 Show (I know...roll yer eyes) Just love U2 and have fun with it ...that's all. Married, 2 sons. That's me.... hello to all.:wink:

well i joined yesterday, but ive been a fan of u2's since the early days. got 2 girls & the wife. they both want to see u2 now to. sooo i might take them to the buffalo show. got to work on the tickets 1st. probably have to split up for the show 2 & 2. they are ready i guess. they also love coldplay. as i do to. im a brit that now lives in canada been here 15 years.
great forum good work hosts.

Hey, I've come on this site a few times in the past, just to have a look, see what kinds of crap other U2 fanatics talk about - so finally I've made an account :D

Just stopped by, because I saw the show last night. It's my first U2 show, and i wanted to see what anyone had to say about it.

Hello, Hello! I've been posting around in PLEBA for a while, but I thought I should make formal introductions to the group.:wave:
My name is Kimla. If you see me in a GA line, stop by and say hi.

Hi Chizip. :wave: Nice meetng you in Chicago. Hello Sicy. :wave: Thanks for making a wonderful forum for introductions.

Last edited:
:wave: Hi Kimla and all other members. I'm Jo. After lurking for about a month, here I am! I'm so happy to now be able to yammer about the (hot) boys from Dublin with other dedicated fans!!:rockon: Yeahhh! My first show is Atlanta in less than 2 weeks!! I'll update y'all about that! See ya in PLEBA!

i decided to breakdown and join the boards. i made a promise to myself that i was going to select one internet board and post my heart out, and this one won out....

i'm becca (duh), i'm 26, i'm from the land formerly known as new orleans, i've loved U2 since i was a wee tot, and my secret ambition is to one day cave in and become a premium member.

Hello! I am now an official Newbie. My username, as you can see, is one_cool_dude17. Please don't get the wrong idea, I am not a stuck up snob -- I just used my e-mail address that my girlfriend/now wife made me years back when we were dating and I didn't know how to set up my own e-mail account. -- Just wanted to clear that up. I am a huge U2 fan and have been ever since my dad introduced me to their music when I was 5. :) I've been browsing this forum for a while and I think it is great!! Not many of my friends/family other than my wife are as into U2 as I am so it's very cool to be able to chat with other avid fans.

HI! BEING FUN FOR MANY YEARS,KNOW ALL THEIR SONGS,GOING TO THEIR CONCERTS,SHAME ON ME NOT COMING HERE LONG BEFORE.................I LIVE IN BELGRADE,I'M A TRANSLATOR....LOVE TO SEE THEM SOMEWHERE IN EUROPE,BUDAPEST,MAYBE?SINCE BEING HALF ITALIAN,GOING TO ITALY TO SEE THEM ONE MORE TIME WOULD BE FANTASTIC! ENJOYED WATCHING THEIR AMERICAN TOUR...............LUCKY YOU.......I WAS TOUCHED BY SOME PICTURES OF YOURS FROM RECENT CONCERTS, MAKE ME REMINISCING ABOUT THE OLD DAYS........::sad:

been here a while on and off but never bothered with this bit -
31, moved to london on from dublin when I was 15. Love it here but visit home (still call it that) whenever I can. Seen the boys a few times over the years. I hate shovelling snow but I do like to drink:wave:

Hello! I'm still new and still learning my way round here. Thank you to all who have extended such a warm welcome. This is a wonderful fan community. thank you!!! :)

Hello!!! I am really a NEWBIE!!! I am so glad reading you guys!
I am Martha, I'am 35, from Paraguay, South America.

Let`s keep in touch!:wink:

Last edited:
Hello I am new here too.....from Cincinnati Ohio....currently watching our football team lose their palyoff game to the pittsburgh steelers.....ugh.....:grumpy:

Um...hello all, I'm Cabcere (Cab for short if you like), will be 20 in a little over a week, and am just getting into U2. *blushes* Hope you don't mind me being such a total and complete newbie to the scene! :wink: Peace.

Back
Top Bottom