Welcome to Feedback!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey! Had to check in here and join in with everything. Hope there are interesting topics being discussed. I myself am very anxious for the new material U2 is working on, regardless of whether or not it's remixes or new albums or whatever.
Anyway, I guess that's it.

"Love is blindness, and cold steel"

Steve

Just wanted to say Hello and Welcome and If you need any help ask anyone bc most likely we all will be able to help for lead ya to someone that can help especially the MODS!

Hello, I just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a U2 fan for over half my life now, but I'm obviously new here. :) It's wonderful to have a place to talk to other U2 fans.

How do you all do? I am Diva Lee Roth and I love U2~!!~This looks like a great place,can't wait to learn my way around here...:sexywink:

enophile said:
Hello, I just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a U2 fan for over half my life now, but I'm obviously new here. :) It's wonderful to have a place to talk to other U2 fans.

Hey I'm new here too! Are you an Organic Chem major... (enophile)? That would be cool. Shout out to all.

:wave:

Hi my name is Heidi.I'm 27 years old and a 14 year U2 fan.I been to 2 concerts in my lifetime.Zoo T.V. indoors and Popmart.I have a few posts in other forums.It's good to talk to other diehard U2 fans around the worldI just want to dedicate this to my stepdad(R.I.P) who got me hooked on them.I just wanted to tell about myself and you can check out other interesting things about me in my journal.U2 RULZ!!!

Off with the horns
On with the show..

~MacPhisto~

I dont wish I was married to Bono , but he would definitely be great craic over a pint.Would he pay his round though??

Hello everyone. My name is "Hallucination" I'm 25 years old and have been a U2 fan since 1997. It was Starring at the Sun that grabbed my attention to this band. I must admit in my younger days I thought they completely sucked. Wow was nieve. LOL. I've been browsing this forum for nearly a year now and this is my first post. I post mostly at mygnr.com(yes a Guns N' Roses site. My 2nd fav band) and have been told many times to "Get lost and go to a U2 site" LOL. Most of them are good people though. Anyways I'm glad to be here and I enjoy reading what you guys have to say. Like I said I've "been" here for nearly a year but only just now registered. Cheers everyone.

Last edited:
Always found this place a bit overwhelming..but here goes, my names Joel, im 17 from the UK. Been here for ages, but never posted anything.. but i figure this is a good time to meet other fans, tour coming up and all! Been a fan for a few years now.. but obsessive for about 2! Good to be here

Hi,

I am new to this board. I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Gail E. I have been a U2 fan since 1980. I have seen them 20+times live and have met the band. I live in NYC and my goal is to see U2 in Ireland one of these years. I couldn't make the Slane show last time.

glad to be part of a U2 baord. Never went to one, but did of the other band I love as much as U2.

By the way I am a huge Bono fan( I know who isn't now adays)Been one every since I got into the band. Love to get to know some of you. Also wanted to know if anyone else in the USA got to see the exhibit at the Rock Hall In Cleveland. I loved it. Brought back so many memories of the last 20 years for me. I can't believe I ahve been into the band this long. Who would of thought?:wave:

Hi, my name is lindsay and im 15 yrs old. I started liking U2 in August last year, before then I didn't even know who they were, infact I didn't really care, but now I am a huge fan. I've never been to one of their concerts. I really want to go to one though, but it will probably never happen. Um, I dont know what else to say though, except that The Edge is so so so so so HOTT! And i got all my friends liking U2 too, the only problem is i dont have many friends, only like 2 that i really talk to...oh well. They think Edge is hott too, but mainly me:sexywink:.
Anyway, thats all,
if anyone wants to give me an idea of what else to say that would be great cuz I know I left somthin' out.
:wave:
:edge:

Hi!
My name is Phil. I'm 22, and found out about this place a long time ago from my girlfriend. I was under the assumption it would cost me money to register, or I would have a loooooong time ago. Anyway, I've always liked U2 since I was a kid, but really wasn't a fan until December of 2002. That's when I met my girlfriend. It's funny how a woman can change a man for the better most times. :sexywink: haha! Anyway, I'd like to close by saying Edge is the man, but U2 is just so sweet in general. See ya around!
peace,
phil

Hallucination said:
I've been browsing this forum for nearly a year now and this is my first post. I post mostly at mygnr.com(yes a Guns N' Roses site. My 2nd fav band) and have been told many times to "Get lost and go to a U2 site" LOL. Most of them are good people though. Anyways I'm glad to be here and I enjoy reading what you guys have to say. Like I said I've "been" here for nearly a year but only just now registered. Cheers everyone.
I want to start poisting I mnean posting hre I mean here I want to start posting here more frequently. I signed up 2 whole years ago and I have 41 posts in total. I have been on the KoRn message boards mno mostly. I'm best known on the Mus I mean Muchmusic message boards as The New Radical. I mean that's the forum that I spend the most of time in. I made a thread called "BEST way to DIE" and I didn't come on as The New Radical after that. I changed my name to A_Cyberdemon and now post under that name. I got the name "A_Cyberdemon" from that computer game called Doom. The game has a monster that goes by that name (Cybrer I mean Cyberdemon) and he will fight witht the other nmonsters of the game and win without any trouble.

I'lkl elaborate on this if I see that someone is interested by anything that I said. Bye for now. :)

Back
Top Bottom