Welcome to Feedback!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello from Florida! I am new to this forum but have been a U2 fan for years. I am a member of U2.com as well. I hope everybody is ready for the new album and tour, I tell you what:

I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi :wave:
I've always used the username "AmericanAngel" since 2003. My first forum that I joined was @U2.com.
I gave myself that name because I draw angels as gifts. I have sent an America Angel drawing to Bono and Ali for their "One.org" and "DATA" . Do not know if they have ever gotten it, but...:shrug: I may never know.

I am 47 and happily married now 24 years June 17th!:applaud: I now have 1 grandbaby since I last spoke with my girlfriend on Bonoonline!:wink:

This should be a very interesting site....:yes:

HElo Hello
Well my name is Layza and I´m from Brasil I speak English fluentely
but I´m to long without practicing my writing make almost 2 years so I already ask sorry aboute mu English.

I´m a fan makes 2 years and a fan really since I went to vertigo tour here

I´m in love for all they in special Edge and want to do friends here too

Hi there!! ^^

I really don't know what to say here... and my english is so rough!! (Oh!! I'm French! Have I told you so?!? lol)

So, 'xcuse me if I sometimes talk nonsence!! :flirt:

Otherwise, my fav' album is War and the song I love the most is Drowning Man...

I'm a U2achtung.com member since 2005...

And, I've "landed" here thanks to a friend of mine...

Hey presto!! ^^

Hello,

Not sure if I am doing this correctly but I joined Interference.com on 03-24-2007 and this is the first time I have posted anything. Just wanted to say hello to all the other U2 fans out there. I discovered U2 in the fall of 1984 when I first heard Pride (In the Name of Love). I bought the 12" single and the Unforgettable Fire LP. I have been a fan ever since.

Looking forward to meeting others who share my passion for U2's music.

Regards,
Scott:wave:

Hello,

Not sure if I am doing this correctly but I joined Interference.com on 03-24-2007 and this is the first time I have posted anything. Just wanted to say hello to all the other U2 fans out there. I discovered U2 in the fall of 1984 when I first heard Pride (In the Name of Love). I bought the 12" single and the Unforgettable Fire LP. I have been a fan ever since.

Looking forward to meeting others who share my passion for U2's music.

Regards,
Scott:wave:

Hello and Welcome:wave:

Hi :wave:
I've always used the username "AmericanAngel" since 2003. My first forum that I joined was @U2.com.
I gave myself that name because I draw angels as gifts. I have sent an America Angel drawing to Bono and Ali for their "One.org" and "DATA" . Do not know if they have ever gotten it, but...:shrug: I may never know.

I am 47 and happily married now 24 years June 17th!:applaud: I now have 1 grandbaby since I last spoke with my girlfriend on Bonoonline!:wink:

This should be a very interesting site....:yes:

A Very belated Hi and WELCOME :wave: Hope we get to talk someday ;)

Hi there!! ^^

I really don't know what to say here... and my english is so rough!! (Oh!! I'm French! Have I told you so?!? lol)

So, 'xcuse me if I sometimes talk nonsence!! :flirt:

Otherwise, my fav' album is War and the song I love the most is Drowning Man...

I'm a U2achtung.com member since 2005...

And, I've "landed" here thanks to a friend of mine...

Hey presto!! ^^

Welcome!!:wave:

HElo Hello
Well my name is Layza and I´m from Brasil I speak English fluentely
but I´m to long without practicing my writing make almost 2 years so I already ask sorry aboute mu English.

I´m a fan makes 2 years and a fan really since I went to vertigo tour here

I´m in love for all they in special Edge and want to do friends here too

Bienvenida Layza:wave:

I have been lurking for about 6 months, and finally decided to register so I could join conversations. This is a pretty awesome board...you all seem like really cool people. My favorite member of U2 is Adam :up:.

Sooo... I look forward to posting!

PS. I've saved so many photos from this board. My laptop screen saver is full of Adam, and the desktop is full of Bono and Larry (the work computer is off limits....I keep everything professional and there's no need for my co-workers to see how much I perv over U2 :drool:).

Back
Top Bottom