*waves around a big "HI IM NEW" sign*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChildOfTheLemon

Babyface
Errrr....Hi!

Me name's Catie! I'm a huge U2 fan though I only got introduced a little while ago...
Um...I'm a big into the theatre and singing, I also write...I suffer from what is jokingly called "controlable Multiple Personality Disorder" by my friends, which means one minute a am sweet and the next a total rebel. Usually varies by the day.

I will talk...alot, saying I talk to much is like saying the sky is blue. but I would like to get to know you all.

My IM is U2lemon2.

Bye!!

Nice to meet you! Hope to see you around! :wave:

When I was in high school, I did alot of acting, and joined the International Thespian Society! :hyper:

Hello,

Welcome to you and your 'nice bunch of girls' (to paraphrase Edge's description of Bono). Hope you like it here! :wave: But be careful, this place is addictive :D

C ya!

Marty

ChildOfTheLemon said:
I suffer from what is jokingly called "controlable Multiple Personality Disorder" by my friends, which means one minute a am sweet and the next a total rebel. Usually varies by the day.

Same here...except I wouldn't say that I "suffer" from it. :wink:

Welcome!! :wave:

Hey there Catie, I'm also a theatre geek :wink: only I was more involved with the backstage stuff.
:wave:
welcome.png
:wave:

:wave: hi! and yeah, as bayernfc said, this place is addictive. VERY addictive :yes:

Thanks everyone!

It's nice to be welcome and find fellow Theatre geeks...

adamswildhoney, your icon is so cute, where did you find it?

Back
Top Bottom