Very happy to join you all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonriver

The Fly
Finally joining the forum on Interference. It's about time!
I just would like to say hi to everybody here! I already was a loyal visitor of interference, but now I finally took the step of signing in.
At the moment I'm even more in to U2 than normal; for my endpaper (course journalism in college) I'm writing an article about Bono and his work for Data and other organisations.
Enough about me for now...if you'd like to know more...just ask...:wave:

Last edited:
Hi Tiny Dancer, I guess my favorite U2 album is Achtung Baby...though I always find it difficult to pick one. :rolleyes:

Thanx everybody for making me feel so welcome.
Oh yeah, I'd love to write for Interference! At the moment I'm quite busy, but I'll mail you about it.:up:

Welcome Moon River! Questions eh? Ok I've got one. Are ya Harry Mancini fan? Your name reminded me of his song from the movie "Breakfast at Tiffanys" heh heh.

Moon river
Wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style
Some day...

Old dream maker
You heart breaker
Wherever you're going
I'm going your way...

Two drifters
Off to see the world
There's such a lot of world
To see...

We're after the same rainbow's end
Waiting around the bend
My Huckleberry friend
Moon River and me...

Cleasai said:
Welcome Moon River! Questions eh? Ok I've got one. Are ya Harry Mancini fan? Your name reminded me of his song from the movie "Breakfast at Tiffanys" heh heh.

:applaud: You got me there....I love that song and the movie...love Audrey..and so on...:) Always thought it would be nice if Bono would sing that song as a B-side or something. But I don't think that's going to happen soon...:D

Back
Top Bottom